Collab?

Marcus' POV]

Today after a long time me, Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee are filming a Q+A. I'm looking forward to seeing them again and hopefully a Q+A will help bond with them like the good old days. They're coming around to my house at 6. (I know it's very late but after we have done the video they are just going to stay at mine since we areall going to be tired)

Joe's POV]

In the afternoon me and my roommate Caspar are off to Marcus' house to film a collab ( I think we are doing a Q+A. ) Me and Caspar are looking forward to seeing Marcus again because it has been ages since we all hung out properly, this was like in the good old 'Youtube Boyband' days I'm talking about.

Caspar's POV]

Im actually quite excited for today because I haven't seen Marcus since his book launch, and it'll be good to see what he's been doing since his book and how he has been progressing.

Hi guys its the Authors here (Yep thats right there's two of us! I'm the owner of the account Oliboxxx and my name is Liv the other author is called Jade she's my sister.) We take it in turns to write this story, this was her start however we both input ideas into the story therefore its basically both of us... Anyway this is getting longer than the story so far xD All I wanted to say was sorry this first chapter is so short its just the introduction really the next chapter took us a whole hour and a half and it's 700+ words so I hope you enjoy! Sorry if theres any spelling or punctuation problems.
Thanks Liv and Jade Xxx