Awkward

Marcus' POV]

I couldn't believe what came out of Oli's mouth... he loves me? That probably explains why he was so kind to me and literally followed me around everywhere. Even though he sometimes gets on my nerves i can't help but feel sorry for him. He addmitted one of his biggest secrets in front of two of his best friends... after the incident i just turned off the camera and everything became a whole lot more awkward.

Caspar's POV]

Oli took Joe's joke seriously. He let out a massive confession just because he believed Joe. I respect Oli so much for coming out to us but he didn't really handle our reactions well, I mean what could we do, we were all in shock, after the confession Marcus just turned off the camera while me and Joe looked at each other in shock. Why would Oli actually believe Joe in the first place? He's always at it with the jokes so why would he believe this one...unless he knows something...

Joe's POV]

Me and Caspar just stared into each eyes in shock. Our besfriend has confessed one of his biggest secrets and we had no idea about it. After Marcus turned off the camera he just walked into the kitchen, and as for Oli, well he just ran out of the door when he had saw our reactions to his confession. We didn't try and make him feel bad but his face was so depressed you could barely believe it was the happy/jolly Oli White.

Oli's POV]

Why did I have to walk through that door?Why did I ask to join in? Couldn't I have just walked past with a smile and contained my feelings? Obviously not, i mean why did I actually believe Joe's 'joke' he was talking so seriously I actually thought he meant it...unless he did. When everyone processed what I had just said to them guess what I decided to do. Run. I ran straight out of Marcus' house to wherever my legs took me, as long as it wasn't anywhere near them 3. My two bestriends... and my crush.I'm still running I don't know where to, it doesn't help that the tears in my eyes are blurring my vision. How long will these tears last before I completely lose all of my emotions and just left with a thing called love...