Going Separate Ways

Caspar's POV]
Marcus and Joe had been in the kitchen for at least 5 minutes so I got off the sofa and walked slowly towards the kitchen door... I couldn't believe what I heard. Joe also likes Marcus? Marcus was joking about the question right, but why did Joe sound so serious when responding? It all went silent but I couldn't figure out what was going on in there, at that moment I heard them both walking towards the door to exit so I ran and sat back on the sofa... What was going on?

Marcus' POV]
Before anything went further we heard a noise coming from the living room and we both knew what it was, Caspar was listening from outside the door... Did he hear what happened? Me and Joe went silent to hear if Caspar had gone and sure enough he hadn't. So we headed to walk out of the kitchen acting like nothing happened and as soon as Joe's muscular hand grasped the door handle he ran away and sat back down.
Joe's POV]
After me and Marcus left the kitchen we saw Caspar sitting on the sofa looking surprised, we asked what was wrong but he just replied quietly "What took you two so long in there?" We quickly made up something like that we were just washing our faces, but by the look on his face, he wasn't buying it. Marcus then realised he still wasn't wearing a top so he ran upstairs to grab a new one. That's when me and Caspar were left alone and the incident happened...
Marcus' POV]
When me and Joe walked back in, I could already tell that I was blushing and so was Joe. Then I saw Caspar staring at my chest so that made him start blushing too, everything went silent and Joe kind of gestured for me to go put a top on so Caspar didn't get more suspicious than he already was. While I was upstairs I tried my hardest to get changed quickly because I didn't feel comfortable leaving them two alone incase Caspar tried asking questions about what we were doing in the kitchen.
Caspar POV]
Marcus went upstairs so this was my chance to ask some questions. My first question for Joe was "What were you actually doing in the kitchen?" Joe replied very vaguely "Just checking up on Marcus..." But then he said "I can't lie to you Caspar...I think I love Marcus" I already knew that but I wanted him to admit it to me. But when Joe told me he looked worried and I couldn't help but feel jealous for some reason... I've always liked Joe as a friend but I'm beginning to feel different towards him...Is this love? I know know why Joe looks worried... Marcus is stood behind me and doesn't look happy.
Marcus' POV]
I came rushing down the stairs to stop Caspar from hassling Joe for information. It was too late though, Joe had spoke the truth...he has told Caspar that he loves me and there is nothing I can do about it. I am standing behind Caspar to see his reaction but that's when Joe burst into tears. I didn't even ask why he was crying because I already knew, he has let out a big secret to his best friend. I suggested lets all go to sleep because it had already reached midnight. They both agreed so we all headed up to the bedroom.
Joe's POV]
We all headed up to the bedroom to get some sleep but this is when it got really awkward... There was only room for one person on the floor so one of us had to sleep in the bed with Marcus... I volunteered to sleep on the floor because it would be really awkward for me and Marcus to sleep in the same bed. So Caspar straight away got himself cosy in the bed right next to Marcus... I have a feeling something is going on between them and jealously is going to keep me up all night long.
Caspar POV]
I couldn't get to sleep and from what I could see, nether could Joe. On the other hand Marcus was fast asleep, he's so still when he's asleep...no snoring...no nothing. That's when I heard Joe whisper to me " come down here!" I quietly got out of bed and sat next to Joe, he looked so tired ( and cute)
Joe's POV]
I saw that Marcus was fast asleep and I didn't want to disturb him, but then I looked over to Caspar and his wide eyes were staring right at me... I whispered him to come sit with me and he quietly walked over. We talked, not about tonight or anything...just talked about personal stuff and we got pretty deep... That's when it happened...