Gracie

A little 5 year girl called Gracie lived with her mom in Kilkenny, Ireland. Her neighbour, Joseph, was her friend but her mother didn't like him. Her mother didn't know that Joseph really cared about Gracie and loved playing with her.

Her mother didn't like Joseph because he was in his 40's. Joseph was a kind, caring person and loved Gracie as a friend. They would play tea party, teddie bear picnic and cycle around the estate.

Gracie's mother was giving Gracie a bath one night when she got a call from her boyfriend, saying that their relationship was over.

Mad and upset, her mom went back upstairs to finish bathing Gracie. But she got so mad that shoved Gracie's head in the water until her body stopped struggling for air.

Now while this was happening Joseph was looking for Gracie, because they always play before bed time.

The door was unlocked so he let himself in. He had a feeling that something was not right.

"Hello?"he called out.

There was no answer do he kept walking.

He checked all the rooms but saw no one in any of them. he walked upstairs and the last door on his left was slightly opened and the light was on, so he walked towards the room.

"Gracie?" he called out. "Gracie, are here?" he called again.

He opened the door more so that he could go inside. He saw Gracie in the bath and thought that she was hiding from him so he couldn't see her naked.

"Gracie, my eyes are closed. here put on your pajamas. I promise I won't look" he said while using one hand to cover both his eyes and the other to give her her clothes. After about 30 seconds he took away his hand to see if Gracie had moved. Of course she hadn't.

"Gracie?" he called. "Gracie, come on, this isn't funny".

He reached down to shake Gracie, she didn't move.

"Gracie?" he asked this time losing all hope that she was alive.

Gracie's mom walked in with her hands behind her back and stayed by the door behind Joseph.

Joseph heard Allison, that was the mother's name, walk in. He turned to her and said, "Gracie, I think she is dead. You need to call an ambulance for her."

"No. I don't need to do anything."

"What your daughter, she might be dea-," he stopped for a moment and looked down before saying, "You", he looked up at her, "You killed her. You killed your only daughter, your only child. You killed Gracie".

" Yes, I did kill her, but it's okay because you will see her soon. I promise", she said while slowly walking towards him.

"What's that supp-", he stopped speaking when he saw what Allison held behind her back. A knife.

"Allison, put down the knife", he ordered.

"No", she replied and stabbed him in the stomach.

"How could you?" he asked before closing eyes. He was dead.

"Easy. Just kill people."

Allison stood in front of the mirror and quickly slit her throat. Blood was pouring out as she fell to the fell to the floor. Everything went black.

Okay guys, this is the second book. I know this chapter was long but the rest will be shorter. Thanks to all my readers for recommending another book. This is for you. Robyn xoxo