Tapping

This story was sent to me by DakotaBear1 so thanks for sending me the story and can you

please go follow them thx x

Well, I live in a trailer park with dogs who can hear just about everything going on in the trailer. When we all head out to bed, the dogs head with my parents to their room and my sister and I head in ours. But, this is where it gets strange.

During the first week of July, my sister told me she heard tapping constantly. She said she couldn't tell where it was coming from, so I brushed it off as fireworks because of how close it was to the fourth. She didn't hear it after that.

Maybe a week or two later, our radios (perfectly plugged, no storms coming or anything) just stopped playing music. When we changed the station, all it did was have this horrible static, we couldn't hear over, so we resorted to a CD. My sister was terrified, so, I let her sleep on my floor because I'm an overprotective big sister.

When my sister finally got her things out of my room I began hearing tapping from my window. Startled, I wanted to check if anything was there. I  moved the curtains and nothing was there but the tapping persisted - at my window. It eventually stopped, but the radio stopped too, but not for too long.

So, two days ago, last night, I kept hearing that tapping and seeing little shadows outside my window. I don't know what it was or anything, but I know I'm not the only one who's seen it and can vouch for me.