{4} : Never Watch A Romantic Movie With Your Crush!

It was evening. We were still watching the music channel. The whole day we were watching the music videos of various artists. I don't know about Ashton, but I was pretty bored by sitting on the same sofa and watching the same channel.

Suddenly, the video of Five and Queen's We Will Rock You came on the T.V. And I became excited. It is one of my favorite songs!

Suddenly, Ashton started banging the table with the beat of the song and I was amazed as he started singing the verse.

"Buddy you're a boy
Make a big noise playin' in the street 
Gonna be a big man some day 
You got blood on your face, big disgrace 
Kicking your can all over the place 
(Singing)

We will, we will rock you 
We will, we will rock you..."

And I joined him on the chorus. We started singing together and banging on the table with the beat. Bang, bang, clap. Bang, bang, clap.

"We will, we will rock you!

We will, we will rock you!"

We both sang the whole song together. When the song ended, we looked at each other and started laughing. We surely are crazy!

I never knew that I could have so much fun with Ashton! I want to spend more time with him!

I wish that Michael never returns! I laughed inwardly.

*****

It was around 8pm. We already had our dinner and were watching the movie "The Notebook" on T.V. Ryan Gosling is so handsome! I was inwardly fangirling for him.

The movie was going smoothly and Ashton and I were silently watching the movie until the love-making scene came.

Awkward.

I started looking everywhere else other than the T.V. screen. I don't know about Ashton but I could sense that he was feeling uncomfortable too. Watching a love-making scene with your crush tends to make the situation more awkward and uncomfortable!

Soon after the love-making scene, the advertisements started coming. Ashton rose from the sofa and said to me, "I'm coming in one minute. I just need some fresh air." And he exited the sitting room.

When he was gone, I was relieved. The atmosphere in the room had become light now. Thank God the love-making scene had ended!

Note to self : Never watch a romantic movie with your crush!

I watched the whole movie with Ashton. After the movie, we went to our rooms for sleeping.

*****

Ashton was in my room now.

"Here are the blankets," he said while handling the blankets to me.

"Thanks," I said and as I took the blankets from him, my fingers brushed with his fingers and I felt sparks or tingles, whatever you call it. I can't believe that I just touched him!

"Goodnight, Rachael," he said to me.

I don't know what happened to me next but I started leaning towards him and I hugged him tightly and said, "Goodnight, Ashton." I don't know how the courage to hug him came inside of me.

He too hugged me. For a few minutes, we continued to stay like this. My head was on his shoulder and my arms around his neck. His hands were on my lower back. I was loving this position!

I decided to move my head closer to the warmth of his neck. He smelled so good! His smell was intoxicating. My lips were so closer to his neck that I planted a kiss on the base of his neck.

Here, I would like to state Newton's third law of motion : Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

To my action, Ashton gave an opposite reaction. With his hands on my hips, he moved me back and away from him. Our bodies which were touching earlier, now were apart. I looked at his face. He looked shocked.

"Rachael, what are you doing?" He asked. I could sense the shock in his voice.

"Ashton, I like you," I said and leaned my face towards him, to kiss him.

My eyes opened suddenly. I was wide awake now. I sat on the bed. I realized that I was sweating.

God, that dream was terrifying! Or should I call it a nightmare?

This is the reason why I don't want Ashton to know about my feelings. I know that he will be shocked if he comes to know that I like him.

I took out my phone from under the pillow and looked at the time. It was 4:10am. I was feeling thirsty.

I put my phone on the bed and wiped the sweat on my face with my hand. I rose from the bed and went to the kitchen. I didn't know where the light's switch was so I started roaming in the darkness until I found the kitchen.

I entered it and opened the fridge. The fridge's light blinded me for a second.

Oh Lord! This light will kill me!

After a few seconds, my pupils started adjusting to the bright light. I found the bottle of water and took it out of the fridge. I found a glass. Luckily, it was kept on the counter. I poured water in the glass. I don't know how I managed to pour water in the glass without spilling, in such darkness.

As I was drinking the water, I looked out of the kitchen window and saw a shadow moving. I quickly put my glass down and went near the window. I saw that only a few street lamps were on.

Whose shadow could it be? Maybe a tree's shadow? Maybe I'm imagining things?

I went back to the counter. After quenching my thirst, I put the bottle back in the fridge. I closed the door.

As I was about to exit the kitchen, I bumped into someone. I screamed. Suddenly, the lights were on and I could see the person who was standing in front of me.