{7} : "Hey Hey, You You! I Don't Like Your Girlfriend!"

How can I do such thing?! I can't believe that I just told my crush to leave me alone!

Stupid me! And how can I even talk to him like that?! I want him to like me, not to hate me. I never thought that I would have an argument with my crush!

For half-an-hour, I kept cursing myself for my behavior towards Ashton.

I decided that it's time to make peace. But how?

I didn't have the courage to approach Ashton and say sorry. I'm a coward.

After a few minutes, an idea struck me. I exited the room. I peeked in the sitting room where Ashton was watching television. Well, it seemed as if he was watching TV but I could tell that he was thinking about the argument that we had earlier.

I quietly went to the kitchen. I searched for the utensils which were required to make noodles. Yes, I'm going to make noodles and give it to Ashton as a way of saying sorry to him.

I know it's not the brightest ideas of all but I can't think of anything else. And I make delicious noodles, just so you know.

*****

It was 8am now. The noodles were ready. I had served the noodles on two plates. I don't want to be boastful about myself but the noodles looked so good and it smelt delicious. I hope it tastes delicious too, since Ashton is a wonderful cook and I hope I can impress him with my cooking.

I took the plates and went in the sitting room. I placed the plates in front of Ashton.

Ashton looked at me and then at the noodles. He told me without looking at me. "You didn't really had to..." He meant to say that it wasn't really necessary for me to prepare the noodles.

"Trust me, I really wanted to," I said to him. He was still refusing to look at me. Was I that rude to him?

He was looking at the noodles and so was I. While looking at the noodles, I said, "Sorry." It seemed as if I was apologizing to the noodles because I was looking at it. I didn't have the courage to look at Ashton so I continued to look at the noodles.

I continued, "Ashton, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude to you."

"Rachael, don't apologize. You weren't rude to me," Ashton said.

I looked at him. He was looking back at me.

"Why are you so good?" I asked him and buried my head in my hands. He's really a good person and that's the major reason why I like him.

"I'm not really that good," he said. By his voice, I could tell that he was smiling.

I looked at him. He was smiling. His smile made me smile too. The smile on his face made him look like an angel.

He is my angel.

I wish I could be his angel too.

"You know, if people saw us smiling like this, then they would think that we are some love-struck couple," he said and laughed.

I gave a nervous laugh. I wish we could be a couple. IN REALITY!

I hope that God is listening to me right now!

From the past few years, I've been dreaming about becoming Ashton's girlfriend. I'm crazy, right?

Well, he can make any girl crazy!

"So, you know how to cook?" Ashton asked me.

"Not really but I can make noodles very well," I told him.

"You made noodles because you thought that you were rude to me?"

"Yeah, and this is my way of saying sorry to you," I said to him, sincerely.

"Enough with the word 'sorry' and let's start eating," Ashton said in a cheerful way. He handed me my plate and then he grabbed his plate too.

He took the fork and twisted in the noodles so that the fork could hold the noodles and then he put it in his mouth. All this happened in slow motion. Or was it my thinking?

Maybe I was thinking that all this was happening in slow motion because I was scared for Ashton's reaction towards my food.

I looked at Ashton as he chewed on the noodles.

I'm a terrible cook. I'm a terrible cook. I'm a terrible-

"Mmmm...," Ashton moaned in delight. "This is awesome!" He said as he started eating more noodles.

See, I told you. I make good noodles.

I also started eating.

When we were done, we both put our plates on the glass table in front of us.

"You cook such awesome noodles! I want you to stay with me forever," Ashton told me all of a sudden.

Hearing his words made me blush! My crush thinks that my food is awesome and he wants me to stay with him forever! Well, I don't mind.

So many accomplishments in a day! I am proud of myself!

But I wasn't able to stay proud the moment my phone started ringing.

"Hey hey, you you!

I don't like your girlfriend..."

Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend was ringing so loudly that I wanted to hide my face because of the embarrassment that the song had caused me. I could see that Ashton was trying to suppress his laughter at the choice of my ringtone.

I was having a fun time with my crush and my phone's ringing tone just ruined it.

Personally, I love the song and I kept listening to this song when I came to know that Ashton was committed, a few years back.

But one fine day, I came to know that he wasn't really committed. The girl who had claimed to be his girlfriend really wasn't his girlfriend! She was just a crazy girl who had a crush on Ashton.

The reason why I'm calling the girl crazy is because she had claimed to be Ashton's girlfriend! Her stint gave me a heart attack!

But I was happy the moment I came to know that Ashton wasn't really committed to that girl. That girl was just spreading rumors about her and Ashton.

I just remembered that my phone was ringing on high volume so I literally ran to my room to shut it off.

I put my phone in the silent mode so that no one could disturb Ashton and me.

Now, where was I? Oh, right! We were talking about Ashton's relationship status. Honestly, I've never seen him with a girl nor have I ever heard that he had a girlfriend.

This leaves me thinking that was he ever committed?

And the most important question : Is he single?