Chapter 17 unexpected visit

"What the heck do you mean-" she paused trying to process the information, by jumping of her seat and pacing up and down her bedroom.

One hand was placed on her forehead while the other rested on her hip. She paused sparing me a glance then began to pace again.

I looked at her confused expression.

But for some reason I felt weirdly calm about this whole situation. Like it didn't matter if I was carrying Trent's child or not, because at the end of the day I did sleep with him.

I placed a hand on my stomach as I felt it twist with anxiety from this whole situation.

I had to tell someone didn't I?

And I trust Chloe I just hope she doesn't go and blurt this out to Jason cause I honestly cannot be bothered dealing with him right now.

My heart palpitated in my chest as Chloe stopped right in front of me. Her eyes were narrowed in slits as she eye balled me from top to bottom.

Way to make me feel uncomfortable Chloe.

"Just answer this question" she said tightly shutting her eyes then opening them again. Almost as though she was thinking this is a nightmare and she just wanted rid of it.

I nodded approvingly ushering her to come forth with the all important question. My heart was rising and falling in my chest as she sat back down on the bed.

"Who's child is it?" the words came out like a stab as I shot her a death glare. What the hell does she think I just sleep around?

Maybe I slept with two different guys in the course of a few months but that does not classify me as a slut! It just means that I made horrible choices that I now regret.

Who am I kidding I've been sleeping around so she's right to ask me this question. On top of that she's probably worried about me and if the child's even going to get taken care of properly.

She stared at me as I realized I was giving a vacant expression. What should I say? should I just remain quiet and hope that she gets the jist that I really just don't want to tell her?

Chloe tapped her foot impatiently waiting for my reply, but I remained quiet.

"So are you going to tell me?" she asked impatiently standing up again and walking over to me.

"Are you even sure your pregnant?" She asked her eyes shooting bullets at me. I looked up at her as her gaze softened.

She got up and pulled me into a tight hug, which was kind of reassuring, I couldn't help but let a tear drip down my cheek by this kind motion.

Also where the hell was my life leading me to?

First my mate cheated on me, then my best friend falls for me, then I slept with him and now I think I may be pregnant with my mates child.

"Look don't get worked up about it. There's only one way to know if you pregnant or not" she ran to one of her drawers and pulled out a pregnancy test.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at the pregnancy test. What if I am pregnant? I can't even tell Trent that I may be carrying his and my baby.

I shut my eyes tightly and fell to the floor, as nausea took over my insides. What the hell is happening to me? I have to seriously get a grip of myself .

Chloe rushed to my side dropping the pregnancy test on the floor and assisting me to the bed.

My eyesight felt blurry as I tried to focus on Chloe's face but failed miserably.

"Lana are you ok?" she asked rubbing my shoulder. She quickly ran to her bed side and grabbed a bottle of water making me take small sips.

I took a deep breath out as I finally got my 100% vision back.

"Lana-" Chloe said in a calming motion trying to soothe my anxiety. She took a deep breath out as she forced a small smile to plaster on her circular face.

"If you don't want to take the test you honestly don't have to." Her eyes looked soft like a mother would look at there child when there unwell.

"No Chloe-" I was cut of by the bell.

"Who is it?!" I screamed from Chloe's room, asking Jass or Klara.

"Come down and see for yourself" Jass yelled back only making my curiosity deepen.

I looked over at Chloe who gave me a small nod motioning me to go.

I quickly but carefully sprinted down the stairs to see what guest was causing all this commotion and there in front of me stood the people I hate the most:

My Parents.

---------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Short chapter but if you want more frequent chapters then they're going to be shorter.

Which would u prefer:

a) longer chapters after a longer period of time?

b) shorter chapters after a few days time?

Comment and let me know

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k