Chapter Eleven

Hope yah like it! If you do vote and comment. If you don’t tell me what I should do to make it better!!

Chapter Eleven

Day 11, June 10th

Dear Mr. Diary,

I'm alone...

My mom, dad, AND Jamie just left. I would have written in here before they left but I had to say goodbye and all that crap.

So Jamie told me he just forgot about not telling me how he was leaving. Just like how I forgot to tell him I stole his cell phone while he wasn't looking. Heh, I'm sure he's gonna have a fun time looking for it!

So anyway I get to go live with Ezekiel and Lannie for a while, this should be interesting...

I almost forgot about the checklist! Today I have to make a lemonade stand. Fun. I wonder if this list will get more interesting. I really hope so!

Meh, I have stuff to go do.

Bye.

Love, Love

I grab my suitcase and fill it with some crap. There's no way I'm coming here every day to get ready. I check to make sure I didn't forget anything and head to Ezekiel's cabin.

Okay so I didn't tell him I was coming. I'm sure his parents won't mind. It's weird I haven't seen them once. I remember them being pretty good friends with mine.

I march the WHOLE way over to Ezekiel's dragging my heavy suitcase on gravel, which made my suitcase bounce around, I take a deep breath and knock on the door.

It takes a minute for me to hear someone make their way to the door. I wait patiently-yes I can be patient sometimes-as they unlock it.

"Oh! Hey Logan!" Ezekiel was standing on the other side smiling happily despite the dark circles around his eyes and how sleepy he looks.

"I'm crashing here for a few days. " I walk past him and back to his room. "I'm taking your bed!" I yell setting my suitcase on the unmade bed.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Ezekiel asks looking at the suitcase.

I shrug, "Not my problem." I then look up and pout, "I'm hungry! Feed me!"

Ezekiel smiles and grabs my hand, "Cone on, I have lots of yummy sugary cereals." he drags me to the kitchen and opens up the pantry.

Holy shit! When Ezekiel said he had lots I imagined like two boxes but no he meant A LOT! I bet there was every brand of cereal in there..twice!

Okay, maybe not that much but you get the point.

"Pick whatever yah want." Ezekiel lets go of my hand and sits on the counter.

I hope he knows this is going to take years.I look over every box, there's no way I can decide! They all look so yummy!Screw it I'm mixing them all up!

I grab my top five favorites and place them next to Ezekiel on the counter. He gives me a strange look.

"I can't decide. Imma mix them together and get the ultimate breakfast. Now where are your bowls?" He points to the cabinet closet to the sink.

I walk over and open it. The bright green one catches my eye right away. I snatch it up. Good thing it's big, I plan on having a LOT of cereal!

I place the big bowl next the cereal and start filling it with each type. By the time I'm done it's almost too full to pour milk. Keyword being almost.

Once my masterpiece is complete I grab the biggest spoons I can find , which happens to be ladle, and scoop up as much cereal as I can. I take a bite and smile happily.