9) S t r a n g e r

My Desi Crew, I have no words for you guys! You guys are pyaar, you're beautiful and I love each and every one of you so much! You've given this story so much of your love, and the next time I visit India, I really do hope I can meet some of you <3 Thanks for contributing to 14.89% of this story's readership! 

Judaline- Italics
Caleb- Normal
Oliver-Underline

***************

"I don't understand what's up with her you know?"

"I actually don't know, I am just here for the free food mate."

"Oliver! You're my roommate, we share food anyway."

"Talk for yourself."

"You're impossible to talk to."

""Alright fine. I'll share my food with you."

".........."

"Okay sorry, so she's not talking to you. Have you tried asking her why?"

"What do you think I've been doing since the past 3 days?"

"Okay...so you stopped her in the corridor or something?"

"No not...like that you know. I haven't met her yet. I tried texting and calling but, she isn't answering."

"Dude! What's up with you? You should see her in person, I mean you already have but...like actually meet her man."

"I can't, what if she doesn't want to?"

"How do you even know that?"

"Well...she hadn't mentioned anything till now, plus I can't just...you know randomly show her my face!"

"Why not? You're on the soccer team, I'm pretty sure she has seen you."

"Yeah...maybe but...I don't know man. This is so messed up."

<Judy> 7:25 p.m. : I'm sorry, I was out of town.

"Is that her?"

"Yeah."

"Aren't you going to reply?"

"Yeah"

"Uhh...never mind, I'll just leave. Your smile is creeping me out."

"Yeah."

"Ridiculous."

<Cal> 7:30 p.m :Okay stranger.

<Judy> 7:31 p.m. : You call me a stranger, you know I'm danger but, all these thought are leaving you tonight.

<Cal> 7:32 p.m. : That's it. I'm calling you.

<Judy> 7:33 p.m. : I thought so.

.............................................................

Thoughts? 

Thoughts? 

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CALEB & JUDY?

I post aesthetics, behind the scene stuff about Caleb & Judy plus quotes and other fun things! (Also, some pretty mean banners and confessions about my characters.) Also, you can keep updated on my personal things as well as ask me questions if you'd like! <3

Follow the instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/skyewritesthat/

Please COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE

§*