14) C h e a p T h r i l l s

For giving me the motivation to finish this by being a loyal reader and also the first one to vote for this story! Thank you!

Thank you to my French readers, you guys have the most exquisite taste in art and food known to man, and if I could, I would buy a goddamn house in Strasbourg and stay there forever as a writer. Than you, to all 1.87% of you for loving ans supporting this story! My love goes out to al of you! 

The wait is over, enjoy :*

______________________________

Caleb paced around his dorm room in a frenzied state, waiting for the hour to pass by as quickly as possible. He couldn't wait to finally meet Judaline, he didn't want to wait anymore.

"If you wanted to work out, should've gone to the gym."

"Shut up Oliver. You're not helping."

"Trust me, I am in no mood for helping. It's bad enough that I'm accompanying you."

Caleb glared at his insolent roommate/best friend, he couldn't help it. He didn't know what compelled him to ask Judy to meet him, it's just something he really wanted since a while now. It took a while for the aftershock of his actions to die down, and when they finally did, he realised what he had done.

He was not prepared for this, even if the two of them would by conversing for years he would not have been ready for this, that's how anxious he felt.

"Look, you're overthinking this. There's nothing bad that can happen. She said yes, didn't she?"

"Yeah she did. I-I don't know, I'm just nervous that's all."

"Cal, this isn't the first girl you've spoken to. Plus you guys have been talking for weeks , hell it's almost been two months! I'd say its about damn time."

Caleb nodded, too jittery to sum up a reply. He glanced at his watch,
1:40 p.m.
He had another 10 minutes, before the class ends. He inhaled a deep breath and walked out towards his dorm room, grabbing all the essentials. Oliver trailed after him, partially amused and partially piqued by his behaviour.

"You know, you should probably talk to her alone. Ever thought about what she'd think, that you've got a bodyguard along with you?"

Caleb groaned, as much of he hated to admit, Oliver was right. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it right.

"You're right. You should probably go do-whatever it is you do."

Oliver shot him a smirk and with a pat on his back, proceeded towards the field.

Caleb waited patiently outside Judy's class, desperately wanting the agonising wait to get over. Soon, a flood of students started exiting the classroom and Caleb's eyes scanned them, waiting for those familiar green orbs.

"Uhh...Caleb?"

Caleb jerked his head towards his left and sure enough, those beautiful eyes were back under his gaze. An unknowing smile greeted his face, which soon turned into a full fledged grin.

"Hi Judes."

"H-hey, so..."

"So...?"

"You're in my Communications class."

"I am."

"Why didn't you say anything before?"

"Well...I-I love cheap thrills?"

"Oh Caleb. Only-"

"Me, I know. Now if you don't mind m'lady, can we go to the cafe to discuss our further plan?"

"Wha-what plan?"

"Saturday's, my game, your presence, our victory."

Judaline couldn't help but laugh at that, "I'd love to sir. Lead the way."

______________________________

Oh-Kay,

I know this was long but please do read it. I liked writing it so I hope you guys enjoyed reading it.
Also, do you think I wrote fine in third person? I've never really tried it so.

So what do you think??? They finally met. Yippee

Please please
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

LOVE,
§