A child is born

The pain was excruciating as I feel each contraction. I scream in pain and dig my fingers into the dirt. I stare at the fire as it dances around. Keep your mind off of the pain Tara...Kayden has started a fire so we could see. I can't believe this is happening! I start to feel the contractions calm down a bit. I sigh and relax for a moment. Unfortunately, the break didn't last long. I feel the contractions start again but this time they were worse.

I can do this! I can do this! I can't do this! I can't do this! I can't...I'm too young to be a mother! What if I suck at it? What if when she gets older, she hates me? What if I such a bad mother, she runs away? What if-

A contraction rips me out of my thoughts.

"Ahh!! Kayden! It hurts! It hurts....it hurts so much! Please! I can't do this!" I cream.

Kayden,who has been by my side this whole time, squeezes my hand and wipes the sweaty hair out of my face.

"I know baby...I know, but you have to sweetie. You can do this." He soothes.

I shake my head and start to cry.

"I-I can't do th-this..." I sob.

"Yes you can. I know you can."

"I feel like I'm dying!"

"It'll be over soon. You just have to keep going."

"I..can't!"

"Tara, Tara look at me. I know you can. It'll be over soon okay?"

I reluctantly nod and shut my eyes. You can do this...

Did I forget to mention the female werewolves' labor is 10x worse than a human's labor? Yeah, it feels like trying to push out a 20 ton elephant that's on fire. That's a bad description but that's what it feels like.

"Ahh!!"

Kayden places a kiss on the top of my sweaty head and rubs my lower back with his free hand while the other holds my hand. I'm actually impressed how he is holding together. I would've thought he would be having a panic attack or something.

I suddenly feel an awful pressure in my lower area. I scream as the pressure makes my spine light on fire. What's happening?! Think Tara! You didn't watch all of those birth shows for nothing! Think! Think!

"Ahh!!!" My body arches up, trying to ease the pain.

Wait I remember! It's-

"Ahh!" The pressure grows and I have an instinctive need to push.

I immediately start to rip off my pants and panties.It's a struggle but I manage to get them off. I glance over to Kayden who is staring at me like I've gone mad. I internally roll my eyes at him. What does he think? The baby is going to magically appear out of nowhere?

"Kayden, the baby is coming freakin out of me and I can't really catch her when she comes ou-ahh!" Realization finally hits him and he scurries to my lower area.

He looks pale. Poor Kayden.

Even though he looks like he's going to pass out he continues to be supportive. Big bad alpha is scared of child birth. He's never gonna hear the end of this.

"Okay Tara, you need to push!" He almost yells.

I do just that, holding my breath and pushing as hard as I could,until I feel dizzy from lack of oxygen. I feel her head getting lower, making the pressure 100x worse! I scream, digging my fingers into the dirt. I take a deep breath and push again. This is never gonna end!