Darius

Hey guys!!!! Please don't forget to vote!!!!!please!!!

Oh and check out the song up there⬆️! I think it's beautiful and perfect for Tara and Amberley. Tell me what you think.

Darius and his kids' picture is up there too. You think he's hot enough to be an Alpha?

Hope you enjoy the read!!

---------------------------

I hear a slight whimper and my eyes shoot open. I then realize I'm in a bed...
Why do I always wake up like this? I look over to see Amberley with a very pitiful look on her little face. I feel arms around me, keeping me in bed. Kayden! I roll my eyes then gently unwrap his arm from around me.

I quietly get out of bed and leave the room with Amberley on my arms. I realize now that I'm in a pack house. Oh!! Darius's pack! I completely forgot. Amberley starts to cry and I begging pacing the halls, singing to her. I whisper soothing things to her and run my fingers over her cheek. After a few minute of this she finally calms down. Her eyes squint open and she stares at me with big blue eyes. I so hope they stay this way. I want her to have those beautiful icy blue eyes Kayden and Anthony have.

As I walk back to my room, I see a door open in front of me. I jolt back and stare, wide eyed, at the person coming out. He has light brown hair that is short on the sides and is longer at the top. His hazel eyes searching for something with anger. His perfectly chiseled jaw clenched in annoyance. I see his angel-like abs since he is only wearing sport shorts, which kinda makes me uncomfortable.

It didn't take a genius to see that he was the alpha. With power radiating off of him, he glares at me. I flinch and stand there, fearful of him. His eyes instantly soften and he steps toward me. I plant my gaze on the floor and hold Amberley tightly. I can almost feel the heat coming off of him which makes me shake. My wolf is screaming at me to run but I don't dare try to run from an alpha in his own pace house. That's beyond disrespectful.

"I'm sorry, I forgot that you were here. I thought you were my third in command's mate. I told her to stay downstairs while walking her baby around. I didn't mean to scare you." His voice is soft and full of compassion.

I dare to look up and see a small smile on his face. I give a half smile back and relax a bit.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have been walking her around the bedroom halls, knowing that there are people sleeping." I say meekly.

He chuckles and gives me a million dollar smile. My cheeks burn and I lower my head.

"You shouldn't be walking at all. You just gave birth not too long ago. Kayden should be walking her around, not you. You need to rest." He sounds gentle though very serious.

"Thank you for thinking of me Alpha, but I can tell Kayden hasn't slept for a while. He needs the rest more than me right now."

"No need to be formal with me, just call me Darius. And as for Kayden needing rest more than you, I beg to differ." He raises his eyebrows and crosses his arms.

I notice when he does his muscles bulge out. Oh my gosh!! He's so hot!!Yum... Wait! Why am I even thinking that!? What's wrong with me? Silence follows until Darius breaks it.

"May I hold her?" He holds his arms out and raises his eyebrows.

I reluctantly nod and lay Amberley in Darius's arms. He gazes at her with eyes full of wonder. He smiles and runs a finger over her cheek. She yawns in response and makes a quiet squealing sound. I giggle and see Darius chuckle a bit. He's really good with kids.