Him...

(Your POV)

Him...

Laurence: .... Y-... A-Aaron...

That name. I haven't heard it in years. He lives here?... No. Why? I... I don't understand what... He.

What is he doing here?...

Aaron: Yes, I do live here. Is there a problem?

Aphmau: UM. HELLO!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN 4 YEARS! SO, IT'S KINDA SURPRISING!!

She ran up to him and hugged him.

Aph: FC! I missed you...

How am I supposed to do this?...

You: (you say quietly to Laurence) I'm going back to the house...

I start to walk off but Laurence calls out to me.

Laurence: Y/N!! Come back! Y/N!!

While walking I blocked out Laurence's voice and continued walking. Thoughts were running through my head.

How am I supposed to face him again?
I honestly feel kinda stupid that after 4 years it's hard for me to even look at him.

Irene, why me of all people?

I headed back to the house. I decided to tell Katelyn (not kawaii~chan) about Aaron. If I told Kawaii~Chan there will be posters everywhere!

I went up to Katelyn's door and knocked on it.

You: Katelyn!.... *knock knock knock* KATELYN!

Katelyn: WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO INTERRUPT MY MEDITATION FOR?!

You: Well, I'm sorry Katelyn. But, I have very big news.

Katelyn: What is it?

You: You know that guy that is moving in down the street from us?

Katelyn: No.

You: Well, that guy... is Aaron.

Katelyn: Aaron as in.. AARON FROM HIGH SCHOOL?

You: I was as shocked as you are. Aph on the other hand light up like a firecracker when she saw him.

Katelyn: Why?

You: I never told you?

Katelyn: Told me what?

You: I'll tell you later.

Katelyn: We are going down there. Whether you like it or not.

She grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs.

You: NO, KATELYN! I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE!

Katelyn: Y/N, it's been 4 years. Don't tell me your still hung up over that summer.

You: No... I'm not. I just don't find it comfortable that he just magically lives here now.

Katelyn: It's not magical Y/N... Look, we're all adults now, this isn't high school where you just run away from your problems anymore. We need to go over there and settle this like civil adults.