chapter. 3

The video is called : Chester See- The One That Got Away.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch.3

I looked up at the owner to the chest I bumped into. I was met by a boy around my age, he had slightly messed up blond hair, complimented by gorgeous blue eyes. He was wearing a tight white shirt exposing the muscles he had underneath it, he was drool worthy. Looking back at his face I mumbled a quite “sorry”, and turned to head down stairs.

When I was down the stairs I heard heavy footsteps behind me. Soon I felt a warm hand on my upper right arm.

“What’s your name?” It was the blond kid from the stairs

. I looked at him, his hair in his eyes a little. He was also supporting a huge grin, making him look kinda like a little puppy.

I smiled at him, “Katrina,” I stated.

He let go of my arm, putting his hand behind his neck, “i’m Adam, Alex’s best friend,” he said.

Oh god! I heard the kitchen door open, in walked Alexander, “please tell me your nothing like him.” I said pointing my finger in Alexander’s direction.

“And.. How would that be?” He asked looking slightly confused but also amused.

“A jerk that’s full of himself.” I replied while shooting Alexander a quick glare.

“Well I’m not, thank you very much!” Was his hyper reply.

I just raised my eyebrows at him. When I looked back at Alexander, he wasn’t looking at me, but glaring at Adam....like furiously?

Adam saw this and started to chuckle at Alexander, he raised one of his eyebrows. Oh my god, that is so awesome. Before getting sidetracked again, I looked at Alexander. My mouth dropped open… he was blushing! I sure did miss something! He looked in my direction and saw me staring at him shocked. All he did was walk out and back into the kitchen. Wow he can be really weird sometimes and I don't really even know the kid.

Adam and me sat next to each other when dinner was ready cause I declared him a new friend of mine. We were making faces at each other being quit childish. When we were waiting for dinner to be cooked by Adriana’s mom, we agreed to be friends and nothing more cause that would be sorta weird. We were gonna be good friends, I could tell. Mostly because we were both sorta immature.

“Immature idiots.” I heard Alexander mumble.

“Being immature is fun thank you very much! And you’re an idiot!” When I finished my sentence I stuck my tongue out at him. I'm not to matture am I?

When dinner was done, I headed to the wash room. When I came out i stumbled tripping on my own feet. I never hit the ground but instead landed in someone’s arms. When I was up straight I was a few centimeters away from Alexander’s face.

uhhh, ohh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please! And the chapters will be short (like this one maybe a little longer), but more frequent! :) hope you enjoyed it :P