Chapter. 5

Dedicated to Explode because she's an awsome author and really cool! check out her books sometime I promise you'll like them! my favorite by her is Twisting You :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Ch.5

Alexander’s P.O.V.

There is something so different about Katrina. Right now I was sitting in her kitchen after she just went up the stairs. I need to make her like me! You might be thinking ‘why in the hell do I want a 17 year old girl to like me?’

Well believe it or not, no girl has ever rejected me. So now Katrina is the only thing on my mind and it's driving me crazy. Well… that’s why I think she is always on my mind. I’m not really used to being rejected yet and I don't think I ever will.

Right now i'm in Katrina's house. No i'm not stalking her her mom invited me over and I found out she lived here when I saw her walk down the stairs. Let me tell you it was a nice sight with her short pajama pants and tank top. She's more beautiful then she realizes.

'I wonder what she’s doing?' I thought to my self.

I excused my self from her parents and walked up the stairs where you could hear music coming from a door that was cracked open. I looked in the door to see Katrina jumping on her bed to music. I opened the door and leaned against it’s frame just watching her be crazy, it was pretty amusing.

She didn’t notice me since I could only see her back. I was smiling at the way she was just banging her head around. Her dark brown hair going everywhere.

The song ’Na Na Na’ by One Direction ended so I started to chuckle. Her head whipped around, causing some hair sticking to her face.

That’s when a cute little blush came on her cheeks.

'huh. what am i going to do with her?' I thought to my self.

~~~~~~Katrina’s P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~

A blush came up on my cheeks, I was embarrassed about just being caught of acting like a 13 year old girl. I gave him a little kid type of grin, where I knew my dimples would be showing. He grinned right back at me in response.

“So you look like you were having fun.” He stated while I turned off the music.

“I so was! Then I got the crap scared out of me!” I replied sarcasticly.

When I finished my sentence I smacked him in the back of the head. I was now able to reach him since he was sitting on my bed, across from me. He was playing with my ipod touch while I was searching through my dresser.

“Are you going to the beach party with Adriana and me?” I asked him while looking for my bikini.

“Are you asking me to go?” He said with a cheeky grin on his face.

“Nope, i'm meeting with Brent Adams. I was trying to be nice by inviting you.” I said

“Adams like Michel Adams!” he almost yelled.

“Yah why? He’s the one throwing the party.” I asked looking at him strangly

“OH! I’m soooo going!” He said with a smile on his cute face.

“Why?” I replied.

“That kid was always an a… "butt" in high school, he’s gonna regret high school tonight.” He said evilly.

“Well don’t ruin my date with Brent.” I saw him roll his eyes at my comand.

I found my bikini and bathing suit wrap which I held it up in victory! Alexander looked up and almost choked on thin air.

“Nice.” He said monotone, while looking at it.

“Okay? Well do you want to drive me and Adriana there since your going!” I said happily. He only nodded, going through one of my magazines.

“Yah!” I almost screamed. He started to chuckle at my happiness. I just stuck my tongue out at him, Which caused him to smile at me in reply to my childness.

Alex eventually left to go get ready at his house. I was currently blow drying my hair. I was wearing a silver bikini with a blue flower design an the top and bottom pieces. Now lets go to the beach!