Chapter. 6

Ch.6

Alex eventually left to go get ready. I was blow drying my hair. I was wearing a silver bikini with a blue flower design an the top and bottom piece. It made my brown eyes stand out. My hair was straight down my back reaching my but almost.

I went to my bed and tied on a dark blue but see through bathing suit wrap. I tied it around my lower waist, loosely. I walked over to Alex’s house and knocked on the door. He came out in green bottoms and a white shirt that hugged him nicely.

When I looked up at his face again, he was staring at me in shock. I don’t know why but it didn’t bother me at all.

“My eyes are up here buddy.” I said after he kept roaming my body with his eyes. We finally hoped in the car and I knew tonight was going to be interesting.

We drove over to Adriana’s home, the car ride was quite but not a bad quite but a comfortable one. When we got at her house, she was already waiting out side in her bikini and wrap. I jumped out of his truck and tackled Adriana in a hug.

We started to take pictures with all three of us. After about 35 minutes of us laughing and taking pictures with cameras, phones, and ipods. We decided to head off to the party.

The windows were open in the back and front, Making our hair fly every where. We had music playing; all three of us had the best time going to the party possibly even more fun then the party will be.We had a blast going ther not knowing what was waiting for us.

We got out of the car after about ten minutes of driving. I jumped out and looked around, finally I spotted Brent with a guy who looked a lot like him but maybe a little older, not much though.

I walked over to him and smiled up at him. He looked at me and walked a little closer putting his arm around my waist and leaning in closer.

 “You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver a little from his hot breath.

He stood up straight again, facing the guy in front of us. While  his arm was still around my waist. The guy looked at me with a smirk on his face, he just gave off a creepy feeling, and I didn’t like the way he was looking at me so I pushed into Brent more.

“I’m Michel Adams.” The creepy guy held out a hand for me to shake.

I hesitantly put my hand in his and was about to shake his when he brought it up to his mouth and kissed it slowly.

I was still kinda creeped out by him. He suddenly yanked on my hand, not enough to hurt me, but to send me flying into his chest. He lowered his head down to my ear.

“Don’t be scared I don’t bite…. Unless you want me to.” He whispered, to close for my comfort.

I shivered but not in the good way, more in discomfort. He took it the other way though and kissed my cheek. I looked around for Brent but he was off talking to a girl named tiffany not really caring about what was going on. I looked around again my eyes connecting with a pair of brown ones.

He looked at me with worry most likely because my expression probably showed fear, which Is what I was feeling at this moment. I looked at him some more which caused him to push past the guy he was talking to, still staring at me.

He was walking closer to me while I was still in the guys arms, him breathing down my neck. I could hear him inhaling through his nose.

‘Oh my god is he smelling me?’ I thought to my self. I gave him a look saying hurry, which he complied to.

He got over to us and grabbed my arm yanking me from Michel’s death grip. I gladly went into Alexander’s chest. I was feeling scared and weak, I din't like that man. I looked up to see Alexander glaring furiously at Michel. I put my face in his chest, and I felt him taking long deep breaths like he was trying to calm himself.

“What the hell man!” I herd Michel yell towards Alexander.

“Stay the fuck away from her!” Alexander spat towards him.

“What are you going to do about it if I don’t.” Michel threatened.

I felt my body being pushed away from Alexander. I opened my eyes in time to see Alexander’s fist connect with Michel’s face.

That’s when all hell broke loose.