Chapter:19 'PLEASE, NOT THE FACE........'

Hi!

GOAL:70 VOTES. 🤔

|🌀|CHAPTER:19|🌀|

"What's your plan for today?" Isaac asked as we were walking towards the school's ground. Our last class just got over and I couldn't wait to meet Carter.

"I'm um... a little busy today."

"Oh." He looked disappointed. "So?" Isaac continued.

"So, bye! Meet you tomorrow!" I finished, avoiding his gaze.

"Yeah, bye!" He said, his cheerful tone returning as he leaned closer to-

Wait, what's happening? Is he going to kiss me again?

I pulled back a little, not allowing him to do whatever he was going to do. I just was feeling really awkward since the lunch. Just after he kissed me on the cheek. I was feeling uncomfortable around him. Really uncomfortable. Extremely uncomfortable.

I waved at him as I made my way outside to wait for Lia.

Don't overthink Sophie! Isaac was just being friendly! You don't know how friends are because you've never had one!

"Hi!" I heard Lia's voice and turned my head in that direction. She was making her way towards me. "Oh, here you are Lia."

"What has got you thinking so deeply?" She smiled lopsidedly at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Oh, nothing! I was just waiting for you!"

"Oh! So shall we hangout today?" She asked with a hopeful look on her face.

"Umm, I would really love that, but- I have to tutor Carter today.... what about in the evening? After I'm done?" I suggested to try and cheer her up.

"Yeah, that'll be great! And we can call Isaac too!"

Ummm... No! Not him!

"No, Lia! We will spend the time together. No Isaac. Only Sophia and Lia. Full stop!" I stated.

"Please Sophia? He's our friend too, right?" She pleaded. "Please? You know, he doesn't really talk to me! This way we can be closer..."

"Okay!" I gave in, sighing. He might make me uncomfortable but this will give a chance to Lia to get close to him and I couldn't be selfish.

I can play Cupid today!

"Bye Soph! Meet you at six!" She hugged me.

"Bye, Lia!" I waved as I stood closer to the gate to wait for Carter.

Okay, Carter, where are you?

The wind had loosen up my ponytail so I opened my hair and tied them back tightly.

My green hair.... I really didn't like them. But my dearest friend Lia thought it made me look really hot. I was the 'trend setter' and all. Her words, not mine! And she herself was planning to dye her hair the same colour. She said, she'll give my hair some shades too. Now God knows what's in her mind.