Chapter 1

Tan Clayton's pov ********

Have you ever been like me?

Dreaming about a certain someone, who we have never met and don't know but feel connected to them as if we known them a long time ago as if there is something from the past that connects us.

The girl who appears in my dreams I haven't seen her in this real world.I have no idea if she belongs to this world or not. I don't know exactly who is she or anything about her.

I want to know who she is?
Why is she appearing in my dreams?
What she wants from me?
How are we both connected to each other?

I will find this girl and get answers to my questions.

......................................

My day started by going to gym, after that I  had shower and got ready to office . I had my as usual breakfast with Mira my sister and then to my office. My office is one hour drive from my house I drove myself. As I entered my 30 storey building all my employees greet me which I ignore most of them. I took elevator to my office which is on 10th floor. I greeted by my PA Henry and he followed me to my cabin.

"Sir , you're having a conference meeting in 10 minutes"

"okay . But I want my coffee in 2 minutes henry" he rushed out and came back with coffee.

I finished it and walked to conference room followed by henry. It is already filled by my employees and some share holders.

"Good morning sir"

"Morning gentlemen. Please take your seats"

" Get started now"

"Sir its actually about the fraud done by one of our employee. What shall we do sir? " one of the member started.

Yeah I remember the person who done this but not once, twice. This is actually the third time. I let him go previously because he didn't have a job to live his life. I gave him two chances to change but no he won't change and now I'm not going to spare him. I will follow my way to punish him and get rid of him. I stood up from my chair and glared at the man who is now standing at his place in conference room.

" This is not the first time and I won't let it happen again! Quit your job now! " I yelled at him.

He looks taken aback from my words but didn't say anything.

"Mr Clayton, from the evidence and the documents that we have it can't prove Antony 's fault" one of the member stated.

"Do I have to wait until my company goes bankrupt from his fraud before I can punish him?"

"Mr Clayton I can explain, please give me a chance"

Just then the lights in the room started to blow out. My employees panicked at the sight but I stood in my spot knowing reason for this effect. ( My anger)

"No you have to quit your job and leave my company before I change my mind to sue you"

With that I left the conference room and went to my cabin. I closed my eyes sitting on a couch. The memories of the woman from my dreams came its way before my eyes I opened my eyes and reached my mobile to call sam.

"What's it Tan? "

"Hey doc, are you free? Can you come out to see me? "

"Do you want to talk about the woman from your dreams again? "

"yes I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I keep seeing her again"

"And what good is coming to consult me about it? "