Chapter4

###############

Vina's pov***

I heard my name numerous times...... I think someone's calling me to open the door...... Oh it's Sana.  I lazily got up from my bed and reached the door.

I opened the door  " what is it so early........"    I stopped yelling as soon as I saw  my brother standing behind Sana. My brother smiled as he saw me and I turned around to check if my duvet covered Oliver's body or not.

"Who's here last night? " Dave asked standing there with hands in his pockets.

" All my friends brother " I answered with a smile to cover my expression.

" No,  I mean someone else"

"No one.. Who would I bring over? "

He entered my room and went to my closet,  he opened it to see no one. 

" If someone was sleeping over here I would tell you. "

" How would I know if there's someone or not? You're acting this suspicious Vina"

I groaned and went to him,  i grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out from my room but he didn't move an inch. Vina... Just throw him out of the room or he'll caught oliver. As I'm thinking my brother kneeled down beside my bed  pulling my duvet which is blocking view. I closed my eyes.......  And let out a scream.

He lifted his head to see me "Hey!  Why are you screaming?"

Without answering him I kneeled down beside him and tilted my head to see only my pillow which I gave him last night.  Where is he??  Where has he gone?  I let out a sigh in relief before getting up from my position. Dave following me.

"Nothing brother... I'm just practicing my voice early in the morning. " I replied with a smirk on my face.

" Are you crazy?  Are you trying to kill me with your singing skills? " he asked sarcastically.

I just smirked at him and turned my heard. He stared at me suspiciously and walked out of my room.

" Where is he? " sana asked me.

" I don't know sana " I answered her scratching the back of my head.

_______________________________

Tan's pov***

" So can you tell me now where you were sleeping last night to come back this morning? " Mia questioned as she stood at door to my room. 

I ignored her,  getting ready to leave to. My office.

" What are you thinking abandoning your car in the middle of the road with keys inside? "

" You didn't even bring your cellphone. We couldn't contact you. Why are you acting this reckless?  Do you know Sam and I had no sleep last night because we were out looking for you? "

I went near her and grabbed my cellphone from her grip"  You Charged it? "

" Yea... I charged it."

"Thank you "with that I left her yelling my name from behind.

Mia followed me to office asking me to tell her where I slept last night.

The truth is I too don't know about that.... I woke up at an unknown house I'm sleeping on the floor beside dine table. I stood up and felt a sore feeling on my body. I didn't remember anything how I ended up in that house and what I'm doing there? Why am I lying there?  Where's my car? I groaned in pain at the back of my head. I walked out of the house and reached my home.