Chapter3

Update Update ..........!!!

Readers don't forgot to vote after reading.....

Enjoy!

Happy reading!! ☺

________________________

Dave's pov******

"What you guys doing here? " I asked kirit and raina,  unbuckling my helmet strap.

" we're here to keep Vina company so she doesn't feel lonely. " Kiriti replied with stupid smirk.

" Vina's lonely??  Normally she stays alone anyhow until I reach home "

" Leave it.  Why are you home this early? "

" Well I come back home this time everyday" I said shrugging.

" come on dave I have to show you something.. Come. " Raina dragged me with him to a nearby tree pot.

" See... The trees will eventually turn to red color.  What are you doing without watering them? "

" No Kiriti I'm regularly watering them."

"Then why are the leaves in this state Dave? "

" Stupid....  What's with you people? Are you guys crazy?  Move....."

" No no.... We're not allowing you to move from here " both blocked my way to move.

" Just move.... I want to pee" I yelled irritatingly.

They didn't move. I rolled my eyes at them and walked from there. They ran to me. Why are they blocking my way?  It seems so suspicious.....

" Dave,  why don't you use the bottom bathroom ? " I raised my eyebrow at them.

" Because I'm going to shower too. I don't want to use that bathroom. " I said and started to climb stairs. I saw Vina and tony are coming downstairs as soon as they saw me, their body panicked....

"What the hell are you doing here tony ?"  I glared at him.

" I.... I.... I... I was killing a cockroach,  Dave. " he stuttered.

I lifted my right brow in suspect and moved my eyes from Vina to tony.

" Yes yes,  I asked him to kill a cockroach! " my sister said nodding her head.

I tilted my head to see Vina standing behind tony" Vina usually you're not afraid of cockroaches.... I have seen you many times kill them with your hands.... "

Tony and Vina looked at each other before speaking "well... It's very big one Dave.  Yea very big one."

" why?  I'm a woman,  I can't ever be afraid of cockroaches? "

" yea... Yea... " tony stuttered while nodding his head .  I turned my head to see  raina and kiriti also nodding their heads.

I nodded my head and climbed upstairs to hall.

_____________________________

Vina's pov***

As soon as Dave entered the hall I let out my breath which i didn't realize that I'm holding,  we went downstairs where Kiriti and Raina standing.

" How did it go? " Kiriti and raina asked.

"  Well " I replied them.

" Where you guys hide him? "

" In the bathroom "

" okay very good..... Dave is just about to use bathroom " raina said.

" Huh?? " I exclaimed widening my eyes.