18

"WAIT! We forgot to hand you your presents!" Kookie remembered broke out from the hug and ran to the place he hid them.

He came back with them and handed one box  for Taehyung and one for me, because at home he came up with the idea, that it would be much more 'cuter', if we would hand him the present that we chose for him.  

"Who wants to go first?!" Kookie asked excited.

"How about you? I see you can't wait any longer so go first" I smiled when he nodded happily.

"Here you're uncle GD!" he handed him the box and hugged him again.

Jiyong hugged him back and tried to open the box  at first carefully, which took him some time and earned a groan out of boredom from Taehyung so he let it be and teared the wrapping paper up.

"Be more gentle with the poor paper~" I worriedly said , but he just gave me his 'wtf look' I could only laugh about.

Finally he opened the box and widened his eyes, which made me curious, what he got, because nobody was able to see the presesnt ,just Kookie of course.

Why that?

So that nobody could copy the other his idea. That's what Taehyung said.

"A DRAGON BALL BALL???!! Darling how would you know, that I like that?" he asked and hugged both Kookie

"A DRAGON BALL BALL???!! Darling how would you know, that I like that?" he asked and hugged both Kookie ...and the ball.

"Uncle please~ How many times did you already told us, that you like that Anime? Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe a hund- no...a million?! And you lao have a Tattoo...it's pretty obvious" Tae said annoyed and we all had to laugh about him.

"I see and why the one with the four stars in it?" he curously asked and looked, if the others were in the box too, but they weren't.

"Because I want you to collect the others so you won't be bored in your life, just like when you slept in during the film Finding Dory  =.=, and because the stars symbolize us four. Look there is TaeTae, Joonie, Uncle GD and me" he pointed at the stars and smiled at Jiyong.

"I see. That's really cute from you. Thank you" he smiled and put the ball back in the box.

"It's my turn I guess. Although it won't be as cool as Kookie his, but here you are" Tae  handed him his present hesitantly. 

Jiyong smiled at him an opened now this box much more quicklier than the last one.

"Ohh how cute Tae. Thank you" he smiled and took out a white Teddy bear from the box.

   "I chose you this present, because I saw that you got no plushies you could snuggle with, if you want to sleep and because I think, that you're the best uncle ever" Tae smiled and huged him

"Now you give him your chosen present Joonie" Kookie said.

 "Alright. It won't be as good as your or Tae his, but I think it's pretty hilarious, too" I smirked at Jiyong and he changed his mood from happy to afraid of the shit I would give him.

"Here you're uncle. Hope you will like it" I smiled cutely, but he just took my present with no reaction.

"Wow

"Wow. Thank you so much. I love it" he said still with no reaction after he opened the box.

 "I chose you this mug, because I noticed,that you like coffee and because it describes you wonderfully~" I said with some aegyo and huged him lowassly.

"Aaaahm Joonie~ what does fck means?" Tae asked curiously after he could read it on the mug.

"You mean fuck ma boi? Well, that is-"

"Shut up! He doesn't have to know it yet you bastard!" Jiyong glared at me then turned to Tae.  

"That's a very bad word! You can't say it too anyone you understand my little boy?" he explained.

" I do" he nodded and looked at the watch.

"Jeezz Joonie we have to go home! In some minutes the movie Pinocchio is gonna start and I.can't.leave.that.out!" he said and hurried to  pull on his shoes.

"Thank you again for comming. See you next time" Jiyong said and hugged the boys for a last time.

"Actually...I wanted to ask you, if I could bring the boys tomorrow again...and after that day again an-" 

"Why?"

"Because I'm done with their shit?" I asked and he looked very dissapointed at me.

"You know Namjoon, that's really sad. They are your brothers! You can't just giv-" he started explaining something, but I broke him down, because that would have just last way to long.

 "I was joking Jiyong. Don't take me serious. How could I not care about this lil' evil boys anymore?! Aren't they the cutest?" I pointed at them.

"They really are the cutest~ Enough of the fangirling. Why do you ask?" Jiyong sighed.

"I'm goint to start work again....by Princess" I answered happily and had to think again of Princess. 

Soon....very soon.

"I see. Good for you and yes they can come and go anytime. I won't be allone atleast" he smiled and I huged him thankfully.

"See ya tomorrow~" I said goodbye and walked off and was greeted by an angry Tae who couldn't leave his goddamn movie out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a longass (ride! sry. any Nct U  fans? no? ok. :<) chapter but I had to finish it.

Next chapter will be the reunitation from Namjin...(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ -yay~

Bye~