44

"Ugh it's so not my colour. How come Joonie likes it?" I looked at my reflection in the mirror after I put on my wedding suit, which of course had to be black because NO pink was too girly.

"I swear next time I am going to present myself in a pink tuxedo not giving a flying fuck about the others" I grumbled and was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Seokjin I'm coming in~ My my you look so handsome darling. I can't believe that this day finally come around" my mother smiled and hugged me

"Yeah mum. Same to be honest" I mumbled and broke away from the hug looking at her with an annoyed expression.

"But why couldn't I get the suit I wanted? You know I despise this colour" I tugged on my sleeves.

"Oh shush Princess. Men on marriages wear black tuxedos and you are no exception here" she stated looking at the flowers Mei and I received from some relatives.

Ohh Mei.

"Mum? Where is Mei right now? I have to talk with her" I asked but she shook her head.

"There is no way I am going to tell you. The groom can't meet the bride before the marriage. It will bring bad luck and we don't need that in our family. I have to go now darling. Take care" she kissed my cheeks before leaving me alone in the room.

"Bad luck? Pleeeaseee" I rolled my eyes sneaking out the door searching for Mei and knowing right away where she was after a door next to me opened and his boyfriend left with a sad look.

Yes, I know how he looked.
Whenever I started a conversation with the girls both changed the topic and started gushing bout their boys..not that I was better as I rambled about Namjoon and Hoseok about Jimin.

I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in and so I did closing the door behind me.

There before me was she standing in her white dress and petite tiara on her head..I want that too I scoffed but brushed the thoughts away as I noticed that she wasn't anything near to happy just like her boyfriend due the red eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks.

I pitied her, I really did and so I did my best as a friend and hugged her to calm her down somehow.

"I'm sorry Seokjin for stomping in your life and ruining everything. I-I really don't want all of t-this..please believe m-me" she started sobbing as she hugged back.

"I know Mei I know. It's not your fault. Hey don't cry" I pulled back brushing the tears away smiling at her.

Look. I don't like her that way, but it really wasn't her fault and if it would be me crying I am sure she would have done the same. We four became pretty good friends atleast if not couples.

"Your boyfriend came" I said trying to brighten her mood and she nodded smiling faintly.

"Yes. He wanted to see me, hold me and kiss me one last time before all this" she whispered looking at her dress.

I nodded. "That's sweet. Namjoon didn't come thought..." I trailed of but there was no sadness in my voice what somehow confused her.

"Uhm..I'm sorry for you...?" she asked carefully.

"No, you don't have to. I'm going to meet him today anyway" I smiled as our little plan came to my mind and I took her hand.

"Mei listen here. I along with Hoseok going to run away from the marriage. There is no way I'm going to marry you like nothing against you sweetheart, but I got someone else" I gulped at her shocked look, but she understood as she nodded.

"Of course. I-I am not mad...just..what about me and Haru? My father and your mother are going to be pretty angry and think that we also have to do something with it" she asked now fully concentrating.

"Your boyfriend is here and I think Haru her too"

She nodded signalling me to go on.

"Well just do the same thing. I don't think that your boyfriend told anyone where he stays. I don't know a hotel maybe out of the city. Look don't worry about the followings. After days I'm going to come back and speak with my mother about this thing and hope that she will understand what we really want" I told her and she nodded her head again her eyes glistering now in happiness.

"You have to hurry now. Grab your most important belongings tell Haru and lets meet up after 2 hours got it?" I asked and she smiled grabbing after her phone.

"Yes, thank you so much" she smiled and called Haru telling her about what we just discussed.

I left her room going back to mine plumping down on a chair with a grin on my face.

"Now we only have to wait"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the late update but I didn't felt quite good in the past days...

but it's springbreak soo I may update more on the following week~

byE~