Extra #3- I Love Her- Thomas POV

A/N: If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me. This is the end of the plot twist and will help with some of the second book. If ya'll want to see something else just pm me, and I'll see what I can do when I am back on watt.

Thanks ya'll.

~Rissa

_______________________________________________________________________

(Age 18- meeting with his father and Kerri)

I paced in front of my father's office, running a hand through my hair. I tried to gain the courage to speak with him, but I would lose it as soon as I raised my hand to knock on that door.

I knew that he hated me. I knew that he knew that I was Sam's mate and didn't approve what I had done to her. I knew that I should've just rejected her, but I got scared every time I wanted to say those words.

I felt as I felt right now, useless and alone when I wanted to tell her that I wanted to reject her to keep her safe. I knew that the pack had slowly started to respect Sam, as not only a person but their Luna as well, but I knew that it wasn't enough.

I had to protect her. It was my job and had been my job since the day I had that dream when I was seven years old.

'She doesn't need to be protected,' Kyran grumbled, not liking the fact that I slept with those females. 'She needs to know that you will be there. She will be able to protect herself. She hasn't even tried to sleep with anyone else.'

I shuddered, not knowing what I was thinking when I slept with all of those females. I should've saved myself for Sam like I knew she had for me. She would've saved me, or her "mate" her first kiss, even though I had stolen that when both of us were ten.

I banged my head against the door, groaning in annoyance. I knew that she would be able to protect herself from the pack members, and I knew that I shouldn't have let her leave the pack feeling as if I didn't love her.

'You do love her,' Kyran sneered. 'You have loved her since before you found out that she was your mate.'

'I wasn't thinking. Ok?' I said, banging my head against the door again. 'I know what I should've done, and I know I should have not had sex with them.' I shuddered, hating how clingy most of the females I had sex with were. All of them had thought that since I had had sex with them, then they could boss others around.

I tried but failed to make sure that they didn't pick on others. I couldn't hit a female, even though there were many times that I wanted to.

"You know, you are losing brain cells faster that way, Thomas," my father said, opening the door. He leaned against the door and looked at me with a raised eyebrow. A scowl was on his face, and I could see the disappointed look in his eyes.

Fuck, I thought, grimacing. I should've have thought to do that in my room.

'Or not at all,' Kyran replied.

"What is it?" he asked.

I moved a hand through my hair and breathed out through my nose. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. "Privately."

Dad looked into the office before opening the door wider. "I don't think she will move," he said, glancing at Kerri who was glaring at me.

'She knows all that you did,' Kyran hummed. He had a deep respect for Kerri, glad that she helped protect my mate when I didn't or wouldn't.

I scowled but didn't say anything. If I was being truthful to myself, I would say that I had respect for her as well. However, I did not like the fact that she made my pants burn into flames while they were still on me.