A/N

Hellllllllllloooooo peoples! It has been brought to my attention that you all really (and I mean REALLY, like no joke I have over like 15 comments or something with you guys saying you want more). And since I recently hit over 100 followers (BIG thank you to all of you by the way. I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me)

So, I had a little discussion..... with myself. Here I'll show you.

Me: Ok everyone, why are we here today?

Writer Me: Because the readers want another chapter.

Idea Me: And they REALLY want it.

Me: Hmmm. Okay, so what are we gonna do about it?

Writer Me: Give them another chapter?

Idea Me: Wait a little more

*Evil Me laughs in the corner*

Me: Um, Evil Me? Do you have an idea?

Evil Me: We have a little fun

Me, Idea Me, Writer Me: ??

What? You thought it would be that easy for me to hand over the final chapter (which I actually do have)? Lol nope, Evil Me has an idea. Okay so here's the deal, in order to get the last chapter, you must all...

*drumroll*

*dramatic music*

*camera zooms in*

*audience leans forward in their seats*

REWATCH PHANTOM PLANET!

*drumroll stops*

*dramatic music stops with a record scratch*

*camera zooms out*

*audience is silent*

What? What were you expecting? My favourite color? My height? It's the combined forces of all the Me's, this is what we could come up with. So yeah, just go watch Phantom Planet, that's it. Bonus points to anyone who can tell me Master's Blasters first lines! Thanks and I'll see you all (possibly) in the next one!

(P.S. If anyone wants to toss in their theories on what's gonna happen in the (possible) next chap I'd love to hear it. Thanks)