The Final Chapter

Huh? What am I doing here? Oh right! I had an important announcement! *clears throat* Hello my beeeeee-you-tiful peoples! It is I! Phantom! The writer you all currently hate (but deep down you know you all love me.... right?)

So... what was I doing here again? Oh yes yes, I have to tell you all something!

So I have been doing some work here and there on my stories, drafts, notes, ya know. And then I remembered about this. And, as promised, I said I was going to give you all another chapter. Well, unfortunately, the REAL final chapter shall not be out until possibly late LATE December or maybe even January. Depends how busy my life decides to get.

Anyways, the real reason I'm writing this is to let you all know that I am going to be re-writing this. I re-read it and realized it's not very good and lacks a lot of what I wanted to write (if that makes any sense). So yeah, I'm going to be giving every chapter a makeover. Whether I unpublish this to do so or just write new drafts on my computer I don't know.

What I do know is that you all will be getting new polished chapters ALONG with the long awaited final chapter.

Hey! Don't start complaining! This was meant to be a one-shot! And the ending you got was meant to be the ending. You guys are lucky I'm so nice :)

So thanks for reading this and I will see you all in the next one!

Please don't kill me in the comments, I'm asking for mercy here.