I'M SORRY!

Hello my beatiful peoples! I bet you're getting tired of these false updates and just want the final chapter.

Well, bad news. Production of the final chapter has been postponed for a bit while I work out a few things going on in my life right now.

But thanks to -The-Architect I got an amazing idea.

It occured to me that you all must have theories about what is going to happen next and who the person talking to Danny really is (whether it be Vlad or not)

And I thought of something.

What if you guys wrote what you thought might happen in the next chapter, or at least your theories. Of course I will still write my version (it's just sitting around somewhere. I really need to keep track of my stuff) but I'd love to hear what you all think.

It's not mandatory. I'm not demanding that you all go write what you think will happen next, but I thought it might be a cool idea.

If you actually do write something, I'd love to see it (though you might have to actually PM me if you do because Wattpad never tells me all of my notifications *grumbles*)

So yeah. Just thought it might be a fun way to pass the time while I sort things out and get to re-writing this book as well as finally finish the final chapter.

Once again, it's just a dumb idea. No one actually has to do it.

Thanks and I'll see all you smart and wonderful peoples in the next one! ^-^

Phantom out!