Chapter 18

When I woke up I didn't feel that excruciating pain anymore which brought relief to me.

I turned around and I saw Adam lying on his stomach, his face buried in the pillow. The sheets stoped at his lower back which left his bare back exposed.

I smiled to myself as I remembered the events of last night I glance at the clock and it was already 7:30am.

What?

What?

My eyes widen and I tried to untangle myself off the sheets. Unfortunately, I fail and fall to the floor, still tangled in the sheets. I sat up on the floor a blew a strand of hair away from my face in annoyance.

"Did you fall off the bed again?" Adam said in his sleepy voice. "Adam, get up! We're gonna be late for school!" I said as I stood up and wrapped the blankets around my body.

Adam practically jumps out of the bed and puts on some underwear. We both go to the bathroom and brush our teeth as fast as we can. I put on the first thing I find which is some underwear, my black jeans, Adam's flannel shirt and my vans.

I quickly brush my hair and put it into a ponytail. "You ready to go?" Adam yawned, I nodded and grabbed my backpack. He grabbed the keys and his backpack and we were out the door.

Adam still had his sleepy face which was extremely hot. I couldn't divert my eyes from him. Adam rubbed his eye as he took his eyes off the road for a second to look at me.

"So, I guess we now know what the doctor really told you." He said smirking at me. My cheeks started to heat up and I know he noticed.

"Shut up." I say trying so hard not to smile. He holds my hand and plants a kiss on the back of my hand.

We reached the school in 10 minutes and we get out of the car. We start making our ways to the school doors and I notice that Adam still has bed hair.

"Wait." I say and he turns around and motions to the car. "Did you forget something?" He asks. I give him a smile. "No, silly. You have bed hair." I say as I giggle.

I start fixing his hair and he takes a step back. "Babe, it's part of the look." He says. "You look like you've been hibernating for a year and finally woke up." I say and chuckle.

"Well, I definitely wasn't hibernating yesterday." He said giving me a smirk. I stared at him in shock and playfully shoved him. "What?" He says, putting his hands up in surrender. "I totally rocked your world." He says.

I rolled my eyes and started walking. He grabs my arm and pulls me into his arms and kisses me. My hands are wrapped around his neck while his are on my hips. He starts smiling into the kiss and I find myself smiling too.

I pull away and look into his eyes. "Come on, we're gonna be late for class." He groans and I pull him by his hand. The bell rings indicating that we have 5 minutes to get to class.

Adam gives me one last kiss before running down the hall. I bite my lip and watch him leave. Then I make my way to my first class.

By the time lunch came I was tired. I didn't get much sleep last night and we all know why. I sit at our usual spot and stare off into space. Emma, Ryan and Adam were already there and they were talking about something that I didn't know since I wasn't paying munch attention.