Author's Note

Hi, guys!

First, I wanna say how grateful I am for you guys, your support has been the best and thank you for being patient with me in updating the chapters. This book would not be here for you guys and I hope that we can continue our journey together once this book is finished. 

I want to address some of the comments that I have read. They talk about how the story has changed and why I talk about Tyler and Emily's story. I first started writing this book in 2016 and stopped writing for a good 2-3 years. I had really bad writer's block and school was beginning to be too much, so I had decided to stop writing. It wasn't until now that I decided to write again and finish the book. With that being said, I don't remember any ideas I had for the book, so I had to make a few changes. Which explains why the story went in a different direction. I have read the book to try and see if I remembered what my ideas were, but so far, I got nothing. So, if there are some things that aren't answered, like how Riley threw up out of nowhere, it's because I don't remember what I had planned. 

Also, I had decided to do a POV on Tyler and Emily because I wanted to do something different. I don't plan on writing too many chapters on them because the main focus in Adam and Riley, but I do plan on having them fit in with what is happening in the story. I also thought it would be nice to have side characters and I really do enjoy writing about Tyler and Emily. 

With that being said, I hope this clears up any confusion that you guys had and in the future I will try to be better. Love you guys! See you in the next chapter!