Chapter 6

Garrett's POV

"I'm sorry, Kitten, I don't think I heard you right." I say, thinking I must have misheard her, surely she didn't tell us to mark her. She giggles, "I said, mark me. I feel so strongly for both of you and I want to do this, I want to be with you, forever. I want to be yours." I look at Drake and his eyes are sparkling with anticipation, he wants this as bad as I do. I look Kat in eyes and search for any fear or hesitation, but all I see is love and determination. I nod and she smiles before getting up and grabbing Drake and I's hands, leading us to her tiny bedroom. My heart breaks to see her live like this, cramped with used broken down furniture. She turns to us and her voice is slightly husky with need, "Now what?" 

A shiver works its way down my spine, her arousal mixed with Drake's is killing me. I grab her and crush my lips against hers. She moans into the kiss, letting me take control of it, letting my tongue dominate hers. I pull back and wink as Drake spins her to him, kissing her deeply. My hands start to roam her body, feeling her soft, warm skin. When they break their kiss, I pull her shirt off of her. I press my front against her back and Drake presses against her front. We carefully undress her completely before Drake scoops her up and lays her on the bed. She scoots up and bites her lip, "Your turn to strip." She tells us. Drake starts, slowly removing his clothes. I take the opportunity to really look at her body and it is perfect. She has full round breasts, a flat toned tummy, tiny waist and full hips with a nice round ass. Her legs are shapely and I say she is beyond perfect. Drake is completely naked and joins Kat on the bed, They both look at me expectantly, so I give them a show, slowly stripping until I am naked. 

I slowly crawl up the bed and grab Kat by the ankle, pulling her down a little. She squeals and Drake chuckles. "Come here, Kitten." I whisper and begin kissing up her leg as Drake starts at the top, working his way down. When I get to her core, I skip it, teasing her and she lets out a little moan and I chuckle. I kiss up the other leg, but this time, I spread her legs wide, inhaling her sweet scent. It makes my mouth water and I dive in, tonguing her sweet pussy. I look up while continuing my assault and see Drake sucking on her beautiful nipples. Her face is pure ecstasy. I go faster and flick her clit with my tongue, making her explode in my mouth. I kiss up her stomach and lay next to her, sucking and nibbling her other nipple while Drake moves down to lick her sweet pussy. Her moans are music to my ears. I kiss her deeply and her hand finds my dick. She starts to pump it slowly. I moan into our kiss. I break to breathe and look into her eyes, she smiles at me before throwing her head back and letting out a loud moan, exploding into Drake's mouth. He sits up and moves next to her. He leans over and kisses me deeply, I can taste her on his tongue and it tastes great. 

He pushes me down on the bed and Kat gets on her knees, taking my cock into her mouth. Those plump lips wrap around me and she starts sucking and bobbing her head up and down. I moan, "Oh, baby, that feels so good." I grab Drake and he is on his knees. I pull him closer, taking him into my mouth. I hear Kat moan and feel it through my dick. Drake buries his hands in my hair, tugging a bit, making me moan before he pops himself out of my mouth. "I want to last, baby." He whispers and while Kat is working me with her mouth, he pulls her up to her knees and plunges into her. Her mouth leaves me for a moment to scream out. "Fuck!". Then she is back, sucking me harder. I pull out, " Kitten, your mouth is incredible and I want to fuck you, so you best stop sucking me." She tries to laugh, but Drake is pounding her and she moans. 

I lean up to her ear, "Ever had anal sex, Kitten?" She looks at me and shakes her head and I grin. "We will, very soon." She moans louder. Drake slides an arm around her waist and pulls her upper body against him. I know he is close to finishing and wants to mark her. "Sweetheart, I am about to come, I need to mark you when I do, and you will need to mark me." He pulls out and flips her onto her back before plunging in again. She screams her pleasure. He kisses her neck and whispers, "Bite me, Sweetheart." He comes, his teeth grow and he bites down. I see her scream and moan before biting him as well. He licks her wound and she does the same, even though she is human, she was given wolf mates, so only during the marking process, her teeth grow to mark her mate. He pulls out of her and kisses her forehead, "It's Garrett's turn." She grins and I grab her, kissing her passionately. She climbs on top of me and slides me into her hot, wet, pussy. I clamp on to her hips as she starts to ride me and I know that this won't take long, I am too turned on by all the foreplay. I can see her getting close and flip her onto her back, "Ok, Kitten, same process." She nods, moaning and screaming. I start to come so I bite on the opposite side that Drake did and she does the same. The pleasure from her bite doubles my orgasm. I lick the bite mark and she does the same. I pull out of her and kiss her gently. 

Drake grins at her, "Ok, sweetheart, now you get to watch Garrett and I mark each other." She moans and I grab the back of his head, slamming my lips into his in a deep kiss. He wraps his arms around me and one hand reaches down to pump my already hard cock. I do the same for him, finding him hard as well. I throw him down o the bed and thankfully my dick is covered in Kat's sweet juices because we don't have lube here. I push into his tight ass and moan. He is panting and moaning as I slam into him over and over. I look at Kat and she is writhing with need, the sight over her two mates is turning her on so I slide two fingers into her and pump her sweet little pussy while Drake is rubbing her clit. She comes, screaming and I am about to come, I lean down and whisper, "Ready?" He nods and we bite, cumming hard. We collapse in a sticky, sweating mess in Kat's bed. She is grinning ear to ear. "I think we need a shower, my two sexy mates" She winks and leads us to her tiny bathroom. We shower and get dressed. "Now what?" she asks as we are sitting on her couch. I look at Drake and he nods, "Now you move in with us. It will be physically painful to be apart for long periods of time and we won't be able to sleep without each other. I say you move in with us because we couldn't all fit in here." She looks around her apartment with a sad smile and nods, "You are right. OK, I will move in, but I still have to start my new job Monday." I grumble and so does Drake. "Kitten, we aren't happy about it, but as long as you are safe, we don't want to force you." She grins, "Thank you for not fighting me on this. I want to have some independence." I nod, "There is something else, Love. Since Drake and I are Alphas, that makes you our Luna or the female Alpha, the leader of the pack. Don't freak out, my mother was the Luna before you and will help you." She pales but nods. 

We help her pack and it makes me sad that it takes no time at all to pack it all. She owns next to nothing. Drake and share a look and he links me, "She will have everything and anything she wants, no mate of ours should want for a fucking thing." I nod in agreement. She spins and cocks an eyebrow, "What the hell was that? Did you two just have a private conversation?" I swear my jaw hit the floor and she laughs at my fish face, "I felt it, like a hum." Drake chuckles, "Mate bond, Dude." I slap my forehead. "Of course. Sorry, Kitten. We are just sad that you don't have everything your heart desires and we vow to give it to you." She glares at us, "Oh no you don't. I don't want pity, I have to things that I need and that is because I work for them. I don't need a fucking sugar daddy." I can't help the laugh, "No, kitten, not Sugar Daddies, just two men that want to make you happy." She "Mmhmm" at us before closing the box she finished. 

Drake is in the kitchen, packing the few dishes she has and opens the icebox, "Um, Sweetheart, where is all your food?" She drops the box and the look on her face breaks my heart. "I, um, don't have any. I don't get paid until Wednesday so I can't buy food until then." I look at her, "You haven't eaten since when and don't lie to me, Kitten, we will know." Her head drops, "Three days." She whispers. "Drake, call Lyle and have him pick up the rest of her stuff, we are taking our mate out to eat." I scoop her into my arms and run down to the truck. Drake opens the door and I put her in, he climbs in next to her and I get in on the drive's side. "So kitten, where do you want to go?" She looks at her clothes, "Nowhere fancy." I drive to a nice Italian place, it's casual, but the food is divine. She smiles, "I love Italian food!" 

After dinner, we take her home and her jaw drops when she sees the pack house, "You live here?"