Chapter 25

A/N:

Sorry this took so long.. Exams dragged like forever.. Hahahaha! And my brain just recovered.. So ta-dah! Hope you like this chapter though this is actually kinda short.. =))

~~~~~

In what with who?? Kate is what??

I don't think I heard that right. She did not just say that four letter word. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or what or maybe I'm about to go deaf. I did not just hear her say she's in love!

I swallowed hard. "You're...you're...w-what?"

She grinned at me like an excited five year old. "I'm in love!"

Oh my gosh! 

"Even the first time I saw his pictures, I already felt strangely attracted to him, you know." She continued. "I always made Jamie tell me stories about him. I was actually crushing on him back at home. And oh my gosh! When I finally met him, I was finally positive that I am in love with him."

Now I feel as if every cell in my body just grabbed a weapon and is about to pounce at her.

I exhaled slowly and cleared my throat. "You know, I think it's too noisy at here. Can you please say that again?"

She giggled and rolled her eyes at me. "Tasha, I. Am. In. Love."

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! She's in love with Cole! My Cole!

It's as if air evaded my lungs and my whole body stopped working. I can't find the words to respond. I can't possibly encourage her while I feel like shaving her head but I can't just discourage her either because that would make me look like a witch. Or you know that word that rhymes with that.

I was still arguing with myself on how to respond when she grabbed my arm and smiled at me.

"Anyway, I got to go find Cole and tell him too." She announced sending a boulder falling down on me.

"You're what? W-what are you gonna tell him?" I asked as panic rose inside of me.

"The same thing I told you about."

Oh no! Don't tell me she's gonna confess!