Sweet dreams

Another picture of Liam above:) *heart eyes*
~~~~~~~~
Alex-

I can't breathe. Chilly water fills my lungs as I sink deeper into the abyss. I scream for help through the chilling darkness, my sounds coming out bubbled and quiet.

Hopeless. My only thought as I claw for the surface so far from my grasp. The water is freezing as it enters my body. My blood barely pumps, each beat of my weak heart sending the frozen blood through my almost lifeless figure. The only light I can see is the streaks of silver moonlight reflecting through the icy waters. Sinking deeper, I lose all hope as I realize there is no way I will make it out alive. I look up towards the surface desperately, taking in the silver rays of moonlight. This will be the last thing I see. The rays grow brighter as I look up at the surface. They turn white, blinding my eyes with their brightness. My eyes are filled as everything turns white.

The white slowly fades back into picture and I am standing on solid ground. The warm air fills my lungs and I am no longer freezing. I look around and see children laughing and playing. I am at a party. I am under a large white open canopy near a white table filled with treats and happy red punch. I turn to take in my surroundings. There are white tables covered in cloth, people everywhere dressed nicely drinking bubbly champagne and chatting peacefully. Next to the punch table there is a small wooden dance floor where some people slowly dance to soothing music. 

I look down and see that I am wearing a stunning emerald green dress that stops at my knees in the front but flows down elegantly in the back. On my feet are nude open-toed  stilettos that don't seem to hurt my small feet. I glance at the people in awe of their radiant happiness.

"Ah this is much better isn't it, Love?" A familiar nickname and voice catch my attention. I turn to the source and see Liam, stunning as ever. He is wearing a fitted tux and nice black shoes. His hair is styled to perfection. He is holding two glasses of champagne as he casually approaches me. He hands me a glass and I look at him puzzled. He chuckled as I stared at him still confused. 

"I'm dreaming." I finally realized as I looked at the glass. The golden drink bubbled elegantly as I tempted me. Might as well, every time Liam gets in my head, I usually need alcohol by the end. I raise my glass and down it in two gulps. I then reach for Liam's and down it as well. 

"Slow down, Love, nobody likes a drunk at weddings." He laughed softly at me. He then moves to make a slow circle around me as he speaks, " I just couldn't bear to see you suffer anymore in that dream, so," He gestures to this scene, "I made you another dream." He steps closer to me and whispers, "A better dream." He then backs away and smiles as he holds his hand out to me. "May I have this dance?" He sends me a charming smile as he bows slightly. 

I take his hand and he leads me to the wooden dance floor and places his hands on my hips as I wrap my small arms around his neck. "You look beautiful." He muses as we sway with the peaceful music. I blush slightly. 

"Well, you're probably the one who picked this dress anyways." I scoffed.

"And it looks perfect.

"Why are we here?" I ask bluntly.

"I thought we could have a little dance, enjoy ourselves a little." He answered as we swayed and then he brought me into a dip, his face leaning down to my ear, "But don't think I'm forgetting the fact that you ran from me and then lied to me. You will still be punished, Little Hybrid." He warned, sending chills down my spine.

"Get out of my dream." I said through gritted teeth. He pulled me back up and spun me in a small circle. 

"Stop fighting me, darling." He seemed to be enjoying this. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as he pulled me roughly into his chest, our faces desperately close. "You know you're enjoying this just a little bit." A small blush heated my cheeks at our closeness. "I can tell by the way you're blushing." He smirked as my face turned about ten shades darker. I scowled at him in an attempt to hide it. The beautiful song ended leaving me kind of sad that I had to stop dancing with the crazy vampire. 

"Time to wake up." He smiled as I saw the sky darken. I looked up and saw dark clouds forming ahead. I looked back down and Liam had vanished. I looked round frantically and saw people running around screaming. I heard a loud creak from above and I jerked my head back up just in time to see a large dark tree branch fall onto my small body, crushing me. I felt no pain, just blackness. ~

I opened my eyes and see that I am in a familiar bed surrounded by familiar sheets. Beautiful white sun rays bleed through the open cracks in the curtains and dance down until they hit my skin. I am finally warm under these silky sheets. I rolled over, the sheets twisting over my body, and my eyes land on another figure in my bed. 

Liam. 

"Good morning, Love. How'd we sleep?" He rang, his voice sleepy from the slumber we just shared. His perfect hair was messy and he was shirtless. He laid on his stomach as he hugged his soft pillow lovingly. I groaned as I took my pillow ans shoved it over my face. I felt the silky sheets rub my bare stomach and I stopped in my tracks. I took a small peak under the sheets and saw that I am only wearing a bra and my underwear. 

"YOU UNDRESSED ME?!" I shouted in shock as I yanked the soft sheets up to my neck to hide my indecencies.

"You didn't want me to leave you in your sobbing wet clothes did you?" He said with a yawn as a small smirk grazed his plush lips. "I think you look better this way anyways." He said with a wink. I took my pillow off of my head and threw it at him roughly. The pillow hit him in the face with a thud and then fell back to the bed, revealing his surprised face. His face held a mixture of anger and surprise. The pampered vampire was definitely not expecting this. 

"Oh I'm sorry to mess up your pretty little face." I claimed mockingly. A small smile played on his lips as he grabbed the pillow in both hands. In a flash he was on top of me and he brought the pillow up with both arms before throwing it down onto my face. I shrilled at his sudden moves. I shoved the pillow away and giggled loudly as I saw his playful manner.

"Don't ever hit me again." He said with joking seriousness as he towered over me. 

"Okay, then think twice about undressing me without my permission." I countered before I shoved him off of me and onto the cold hard floor. He grunted in surprise as he thudded to the solid floor. 

"You did NOT just throw me out of my own bed." He acclaimed surprised.

"Oh poor little vampire king," I fake cooed. He reached a strong arm up and yanked me off of the bed with him, sending me falling to the floor and landing on top of him. I squealed during my fall. I sat up on top of him and glanced around before our eyes locked, our faces were inches apart as we both stared at each other. Liam glanced down my figure and my heart rate increased and I blushed as I realized I was still only wearing my undergarments. 

"I should-shower." I awkwardly stuttered before I jumped off of him and ran to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~

Oooo scandalous ;) What did you think? Leave me a comment I really enjoy viewing them and I try to reply to most! Don't forget to press that vote button! I hope you enjoyed! 

~Sarah :P