Sickness and Health

Chapter song: Dark Paradise- Lana Del Rey
(Guys please send me song suggestions!! I'm running out of good music) (I made a pun in this and I'm crying😂 omg haha I'm terrible! Ok enjoy!) *Tyler pictured above*

Alex-

"Alex!" A muffled shout echoes through the darkness. Confusion settles in as I realize I cannot move. "I-I don't know, she just collapsed!" The voice gets louder. I look around but all I see is black. Nothingness surrounds my vision as I lay helplessly.

A blinding light pierces my eyes from above me. The light shines brighter as I am being dragged towards it. The white light surrounds me and slowly dims back into reality. Screams surround me and gunshots can be heard. My first thought is that we're in the middle of a war. My eyes focus on the figure in front of me looking down at me concerned.

"Alex? Can you hear me?" Tyler strokes my cheek with his thumb. I look past him and see Russell standing strongly as if he were guarding us. He examines the area around us in search of something.

I remember hearing the dreaded voice in my head. The voice I had convinced myself to hate. The voice of the vampire that ruined my life then dumped me back here with nothing. Over the past two weeks I had convinced myself to feel nothing for him. And I don't.

But something felt off. I sat up abruptly, looking around at the worried crowd of wolves racing around like children. Whoever caused the panic was no longer here.

"I'm fine." I stood up on the stage and managed to keep my balance. I looked at the panicked crowd. People held guns as their eyes looked bloodshot from the violence. A few wolves lay cold and dead on the ground with blood oozing out of a gunshot wound. "What is happening?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't know." Tyler replied seriously as he stared into the mass of people. "EVERYBODY STOP MOVING!" Tyler roared towards the crowd. They ceased all movement and turned into statues as they turned towards their angry leader.

Silence fell over all of the people as they stared at Tyler.

"I'm going to need all of the wounded to be taken to the healer. Everyone else report to the pack house immediately." He barked.

"Alpha! What's happening?" A random guy shouted from the crowd.

"Vampires." Tyler answered before turning around and walking off with me following on his trail.

We walked to the pack house silently and neither of us spoke a word until we had reached his bedroom and he shed his emotionless appearance. He closed his door and immediately turned back to me.

"I thought something terrible had happened to you." He exclaimed as he pulled me into his chest. I took a deep breath as I remembered the recent events. Do I tell him that I heard Liam?

We stood there for a few moments, thinking to ourselves while deeply embracing each other. He was comforting me without even saying a word. Just his presence was calming. My mind wandered back to the ceremony. I never became part of the pack... All of those people aren't my pack yet... The crowd seemed so happy that I was able to join them... Even Russell seemed happy for me. Russell isn't part of this pack... Russell!

"RUSSELL!" I exclaimed as I broke the cloud of silence that was covering Tyler and I like a blanket.

"Russell?" Tyler questioned.