{06}

Picture of Lacey Shears

Emily's POV

I walked to my balcony to hear someone footsteps and I looked down to see Chris. "What do you want Chris?" I asked as I dip my arms and he got on his knees. "I'm sorry, I don't even know I did and I want my babydoll back". I smiled and I walked into my room as I carried the bucket of water and I had it on the frame. "What's that?" I tipped the bucket over and water flashed on him. "What the hell?" He got up as he moved his hand and I giggled.

 "What the hell?" He got up as he moved his hand and I giggled

"What did you say?" I asked as he just laughed. "Will you go out with me". I dropped my soccer uniform as it was hanging and he gave me a look. "I'm quitting and I'm not dating you". I said as I walked off the balcony and I shut the door as I walked to my closet. I pulled out my black top, black leather jeans and red over side sweater.

I changed into them as I heard my music playing and it was "Little Do You Know"

I changed into them as I heard my music playing and it was "Little Do You Know". I the started singing to it.

"Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

Cause little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies"

I walked to my bathroom as I walked in to see Chris standing there and I placed my hand on my chest. "God, Chris!? You nearly gave me an heart attack!" I said as he looked at me with his eyes wide. "I'm sorry". Chris said as I rolled my eye and I giggled. "I'm joking idiot". I said as I faced the mirror and I grabbed my hair brush from my cubred. I started to brush my hair and Chris takes the brush off me and put it back into my cubred. "What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me to him and I didn't realise my hands were wrapped around his neck. "Emily, please got out with me?" He pleaded as I rubbed his face. "Why should I believe you after what you told me?" I asked as he looked away and he walked away from me. He sat on the windowsill and he jumped out as I fell on the floor and I wrapped my arms around me.

~*~

I walked into my first class as everyone stared at me and expect for Chris. "Your late Emily... Are you alright?" Mrs. Briggs asked as I whipped my face and Chris then looks at me with a sad face. "Yes Mrs. Briggs". I said as I walked to my desk at the back of the class and Chris looked away when I sat down. Two hours of History is great. Our teacher gave our a question sheets as I take my pen and answered my questions in my book. "I've assigned you to your partners and it will be on the list on the board. One at a time please". She said as I moved my hair back and then I saw a shadow as I looked up to see Chris. "Guess we are partners". I see the sadness in his eyes. "Yeah, guess we are Chris". I said as I felt my tear falling down my cheek and I whipped it away. He walked back to his seat as soon it hours past by and next thing I know it, its first break. I was the last one to leave and Chris turned to me and I looked out the window. I looked back at the door as he wasn't there. I look at my locket as I opened it to see me and my aunty Julia. I lost her today and there's nothing I could do to help her.

"Emily princess?" I heard aunty Julia and I ran out of my room to the front door as I jumped into her arms. "Hi aunty Julia. I've missed you so much". I said as she kissed my head and she puts me down. She got on her knees and she holds a heart shaped necklace. "What's that?" I asked as I scratched my head. "It's a locket, I'll open it up". She pushed this thing as the heart halfed itself. I saw a picture of her and me inside and I smiled. "Emily, I know I won't be here to save you... But if you ever need me, just call and I'll come straight away". I nodded. "I love you babe". I kissed her forehead. "I love you too". I said as we hugged for a little while.

I saw Randy and he walked to me as I got up. "I didn't say anything about that... It's been five years ago and I haven't said a word". I said as he nodded. "I know, I want you in my gang". Randy said as my jaw dropped. "What?" I was shocked to hear what he said. "Just think about it". He then walked out and I don't want to join his gang.

~*~

I was at the cafeteria as the girls were on an exserion and I was alone. I looked to see Chris kissing some girl and I looked away as I started eating my apple and while working on our history project. I just have the feeling that Chris will do nothing and I would do all the work. He then walked to me and sat down as I then take a sip of my coke. "I'm not doing all the work right?" I had to ask and he looked at me. "What's make you think that?" I was going to say something, but it was stupid. "Nothing", he looked annoyed now. "I know because I'm a bad boy and I let nerds do all the work right?" He snapped as I took a deep breath. "Don't put word in my mouth Chris". I said as as he stood up. "I'm not making you put words in your mouth". I just walked away from this stupid madness.