{13}

Emily's POV

I was watching She's The Man as I was putting my old toys into a box and I can give it to Justine when she comes back from grandma's and grandpa's house. Then I walked to my balcony to see Nathan and I smiled at him. "Hey". I said as he smiled back and I leaned on the balcony fence frame. "Hey babe". He replied back as I moved my hair back and I looked inside my room and back at him. "Are you just gonna stand there the whole time or what?" I asked as he got on the roof and I took a few steps as I saw him jumped on the balcony. I walked to him, I wrapped my hands around him and he kisses me. "I just want to keep you here with me all day". I said as we fell on my bed. "And you miss your school prom tonight. I don't think so". I then saw Chris walked in with a tear falling.

"Chris, what are you doing here?" I walked to him and I just hugged him

"Chris, what are you doing here?" I walked to him and I just hugged him. "They have Bruce and they killed him". I walked to the balcony as I saw Bruce's dead body. I covered my mouth and I fell to the fell. "Nnooo!!!" I yelled as I saw my brothers standing there. "Chris?" I walked back to him and he hugged me. I then saw Nathan walking out and I looked at Chris. "This can't be!" I'm just so confused and I don't want to believe this. "Tonight, lets go to prom and I can deal with this". I pushed him away from me. "You!? Bruce is my friend too! We are going to deal with this together and your not going to stop me". I snapped as he smiled and he moved my hair back. "Okay, whatever you say". I pushed him out of here.

~*~

I walked to the gates to see Nathan making out with Lexi. Like how the heck would he know her? Have you been living under a rock Emily? She knows everything about you, dua!? "Nathan!?" That's all I could say. He pulled back and looked at me until Braydon walked to me. "Come on, sis... He deserves slut of there instead of my sister". Braydon put his arm over my shoulders and we walked to class together. "You really meant that Bray?" He stood in front of me and he fold his hands. "Your my flipping twin sister... My twin I finally got to meet after many years". I nodded and I just hugged him. "I love you and I know guys like them. They don't deserve you at all". We walked into the school hall and it was trashed. Right now, I'm guessing it's gonna be cancelled after all the hard work Lacey and the prom committee did. "No! Okay everyone!?" I turned around and I saw Chris standing next to Lacey. "Chris has organised a hall and prom will be on, but Chris and his friends are going to do all of the hard work". Lacey said as we all cheered and I walked into the girls toilet to see Lexi making out with some random chic. "I'll contact you later". I just faced the mirror as I saw the girls leaving. "Tell anyone your dead". I faced her and I fold my arms. "I'm not giving you the satisfaction...  Come out of the closet". I saw her rolled her eyes. "I'm not a lesbian!" She just stormed out and I turned to see Chris standing there as Naomi stood there and quickly walked out. "Chris, did you read the sign saying the girls bathroom". I said as he walked to me and he pulled me close to him. "I know that I had fucked up and I want to me this work... All I could think about is you". I just looked at him. "I'll see you later". That's all he said and we walked out.