|quickie|-e

i pulled a shirt off the clothing rack and looked at it closely.

nope.

i put it back.

me and my boyfriend were in a clothing store shopping.

he came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. i smiled but kept doing what i was doing.

"hey babyboy" i said

he kissed my bare shoulder (pretend it's summer) and up my neck slowly, his amazing lips driving me crazy.

i closed my eyes not fidgeting with the clothes anymore.

i leaned back on him and i put my head back on his shoulder.

he turned me around and put his lips by my ear. he lightly nibbled on my earlobe and whispered, "you. me. bathroom now."

he held my hand and we walked to the bathroom. we went into the family bathroom.

he locked the door and picked my up and pushed me against the wall. my legs were wrapped around his waist and his hands pushing my hips back.

he smashed his lips onto mine and started unbuttoning my shirt and pants.

"we're gonna have to make this one a quickie" he said smirking.

i smiled and got off him. i unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers.

his erection immediately sprang up and hit his stomach.

i got up and he grabbed one of my legs and pulled it up. the back of my knee in his elbow.

he aligned himself up and pushed into me.

"ahhh" i moaned.

he put his hand over my mouth. "shh baby girl, we don't want to get caught do we?" he asked. i shook my head no.

he took his hand off of my mouth and started going in and out of me.

"oh fuck" i whispered biting my lip to keep in my moans.

he was going faster and faster. he placed his lips on my neck and started leaving marks.

"eth-" the knot in the pit of my stomach growing by the second.

"i know baby girl" he said.

"do it" he said shortly after.

_____________________________________

sorry this was a short one and i get you hanging.