|angry|-g

i was on the couch watching teen wolf in my spandex and a sports bra with graysons lacrosse muscle tee on when grayson walks into the front door.

he seemed pissed. i paused my show and remained quiet on the couch.

he took off his jacket off his tux so he was in his white shirt and tie.

he walked over to the counter and slammed his hands on the table. i jumped and pulled the blanket up to my face. tbh he was really hot when he was mad.

he took a couple of fast and unsteady breaths through his nose angrily trying to calm himself down.

he looked over at me in my eyes and i looked back.

he walked over to me and ripped the blanket off of me. he stepped back admiring my body. i bit my finger and smiled.

he came at me and grabbed my ankles. he pulled me on the couch so that i was laying down and he hovered over me. he took off my/his shirt and bra.

he attacked my neck with kisses and hickeys. i grabbed at the ends of his hair and neck. "oh my gosh" i moaned.

he kissed down my stomach and my inner thigh. he removed my pants and i felt his breath by my heat.

i looked down at him and he held onto my thighs as he buried his face between them.

i immediately arched my back in pleasure.

he flicked his tongue inside of me and licked my folds. my hips started bucking and he held them down with his hands.

i was so close to my high.

i grabbed his hands and squeezed them. "graaayysooonn" i moaned out.

"that's not my name" he said while he continued.

"oh daddy!" i yelled.

i could feel the smirk on his face.

i rode out my high.

he got up and sat on the couch while i laid there both breathing heavily.

"i don't want dinner anymore, i'm full" grayson said