|best friends|-g

me and gray were best friends. but i wanted to be more than best friends.

he doesn't know i like him. i've liked him for since i was a kid and i can't seem to have the courage to tell i'm, in fear that it will ruin our relationship.

we were in the living room watching a movie. we were cuddling but that's because we are really close.

a scary part came on and i jumped. he secured his arms around me tighter. "it's okay" he said sort of laughing.

i love his laugh. i faced him and stared at him. he stared back.

i felt myself leaning in. he followed. i can't believe that we are doing this.

his lips molded into mine and i felt as if the world stopped.

it got more heated and i climbed onto his lap. he deepened the kiss and put his hands on my hips.

he pressed my hips harder onto his crotch. he groaned into the kiss.

he put his lips onto my neck sucking harshly on the skin making love bites.

he laid me on my back and hovered above me. my legs were bent up. he removed his shirt and so did i.

he sat up and stared at me in awe.

i covered my chest a little bit and he grabbed my wrists and pulled them away.

"so damn beautiful" he said.

he bent back down and kissed me.

he took off my shorts but left my underwear on.

hi kissed down the valley of my breasts and down my stomach slowly. he stopped at the hem of my underwear.

he went up to my knee and kissed lower and lower to my heat.

i was squirming under his touch and in need of him right now.

he pulled my underwear off with his teeth and put his face by my heat.

i could feel his warm breath on my clit. he dipped his head down and started to eat me out.

the room was filled with moans. he stuck a his middle finger into me and pumped in and out of me at a fast pace while still licking me.

soon after he added two more fingers.

"oh my! fuck gray! it feels so fucking good!" i whined throwing my head back into the pillows.

"gray! i'm-" i said. i didn't get to finish my sentence when he took his fingers out of me and ate me out at a rapid pace. plunging his tongue in and out of me and through my folds.

i grabbed his head and pulled him closer into my heat. "oh grayyyyy!" i yelled one more time before i came.

he fell on top of me but still held himself up so he wasn't squishing me. we both were breathing heavily and sweating.

"you do not know how long i've wanted to do that" he said