Chapter #4

As Percy walked the streets of Olympus he couldn't help but smile when he thought of his time with Hera. At first, he had been skeptical about spending time with Hera, seeing as his track record with her had been rough, but as he spent time with her he became more comfortable. When he had started telling Hera about all of his quests Percy had been slightly uncomfortable telling her about some events, but by the time he was finishing telling his story he felt completely comfortable and Confident.

Then when Hera had told him about her life, he felt happy that she was willing to tell him about her feelings about events. It showed that she trusted him enough to be vulnerable, something that made Percy feel oddly joyous. For some reason, the thought of being Hera's friend made Percy overly happy and excited.

When Percy got to the elevator he pushed the button for the bottom floor. As he stood in the elevator he thought of what he was going to do now. After a few seconds of debating, he decided the visit him mom before he went to camp. When the elevator opened with a ding Percy got out and walked out of the Empire State Building. He began walking to his mom's apartment.

When he arrived at his mom's apartment complex he climbed the stairs and walked over to his mom's door. He knocked on the door twice and waited. After a few seconds, the door opened revealing his beautiful mother. She smiled, slightly surprised and crushed Percy in a hug.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were going back to camp two days ago?" Sally asked.

Percy's mood instantly dropped and he sighed. "When I left last time I was here I saw Annabeth. I went to catch up to her, but before I could she stopped at someone's house. S-she kissed him, mom. She cheated on me." Percy said as tears streamed down his face.

Sally's face showed shock. She had thought Annabeth was perfect for Percy, she definitely never thought she would cheat on him. She snapped out of her shock and pulled Percy into a comforting hug, whispering comforting words into his ear.

After a few minutes, Sally pulled back and led Percy into the living room where she sat them down and held Percy as he cried. They pulled back after a while as Percy wiped Away his tears. They sat there in silence for a while as Sally held Percy's hand comfortingly.

"What are you going to do now?" Sally asked.

Percy just shrugged and stood up saying, "I'm going to head back to camp, try to avoid Annabeth as much as possible. Other than that I don't know."

Sally nodded and hugged Percy one last time. Percy said goodbye before leaving and catching a cab. He told the driver the address of camp and made up a story about doing some community work for school. When they got to Half-blood Hill Percy got out and paid the driver before heading up the hill. Percy walked past Thalia's Pine Tree and towards the Big House.

He saw Dionysus and Chiron sitting down and playing Pincho on the porch. Chiron was in his Wheelchair form and was holding some cards. He raised his head when he heard Percy's footsteps.

"Percy my boy, I'm glad to see you back. I was getting slightly worried about you." Chiron said with a smile.

Percy smiled back and said, "Yeah, just wanted to let you know I'm back."

Chiron nodded and went back to his game as Percy left. As Percy walked he looked around camp. Memories of him and Annabeth hanging out flashed through Percy's mind every time he looked at something. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked around. Seeing all of the memories of him and Annabeth were making him think of her cheating on him. He quickly walked to his cabin, not looking up, hoping to avoid any bad memories.