Chapter 56

Early in the morning, Ryouma stood in front of Teresa's house but the house is locked and no one's home.

"Jack, I need to get some information on Eren Scarlet. Within five minutes." He ordered on the call. After exactly five minutes he got a call. "Yeah.....What they moved out? When? Where?.......I don't care what you do, how you do, just find them." Giving the orders he cut the call.

"Damn it, Teresa!" He muttered and dialed her number. "What the number doesn't exist? You must be kidding me!" He shouted throwing his phone.

Home

Ryouma saw his mother talking on the phone sitting in the living room's sofa. He slowly approached her and stood behind her listening to her conversation. "Oh you reached there safely?...... Ah that's good. But Teresa, forgive your mother okay?....... Argh! I am so ashamed of my son.......Love you too, darling........ Yeah bye take care." Finishing the call, his mother got up and turned back. *gasp* "you stupid son! Don't scare me like that!" She shouted because of her son's sudden presence.

"You were talking to Teresa? Where is she?" Ryouma asked desperately.

"Why do you think I'll tell you of all people?" She glared at him.

"Mom, I'm your son!" He whined.

"Nothing to be proud of!" She rolled her eyes.

"Mom, please tell me where is Teresa please!" He begged. "Okay if not that just make me talk to her once hmm?" He plead.

"Why? I can't even face her because of you." She scowled at him.

Mom! When I didn't want to marry her, you forced me to, now that I really love her you're turning your back on me?" Ryouma shouted complaining.

"Shut up Ryouma, you've really disappointed me. A contract marriage? Seriously? Just because you wanted to be CEO? How could you do this to us? But maybe I did force you for this step." She clicked her tongue and sadly shook her head.

"No, of course not. Making her my wife was the best thing you did for me. I really appreciate that but you know your son is an idiot! Mom, I really love you, my sweet, lovely mother." Ryouma gave her a smile and hugged her.

"Shut your ugly mouth. You've got what you wanted, your dear post as CEO and the company. Isn't her purpose finished here? You married her only for this. Now why do you want her back?"

"Mom please, I'll really do anything to bring her back. Won't you help me? Look I know you miss her too. So, why don't we help each other hmm? Please! I beg of you. Please! Hmm?" He plead.

"You'll do anything?"

"Yes." He nodded.

"Fine." She smirked. "Stupid son, you think you can fool your mother? Let's help each other you say? Sure." She thought and smiled evilly.

"Why are we here?" He asked when his mother brought him to the spa. "facial for two." She said to the receptionist. "No! I'm not doing this!" He shouted. "Fine then, Forget about Teresa." She threatened narrowing her eyes at him.

"Okay okay don't get angry, my sweet mother." He flashed a fake smile.

"Are we done? Can you get her talk to me now?" Ryouma looked at his mother hopefully after the torture, pedicure, manicure and what not? She even painted his nails.

"Not yet." She grinned. "There's more?" Ryouma shouted horrified.

She took him for shopping, made him carry all the bags. Then the movie, Doraemon! "I'm not going in!" He shouted. She glared at him then he quietly obliged. During the whole movie, little kids beside him were staring at him with a wide grin plastered on their face. He sank in the seat trying to cover his face. Next stop toys store, "You're kidding me!" He yelled. "Come on, choose one toy, I'll buy it for you." She laughed. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" He glared at her. "Of course I am, when you were a kid, you always hid behind the books, even in your free time you looked at the stock market news, Mom! Do not touch my hair! Mom! I'm not a kid! This and that! Finally I get to do this." She clicked his photos. "Mom! Still do not touch my hair!" He yelled when she ruffled his hair.