Chapter 64

*5 months later*

After my long and warm bath I wrap around my bathrobe and come out humming to myself.

"Oh my!" I yell startled at the presence of my dear boyfriend/fiancee on my bed. "Stop scaring people like that!" I yell at him. "How did you even enter the house?" I glare at him. He smiles at me and jingles the keys.

"Wow! How did you get so friendly with my dad?" I looked at him in astonishment. Dad wouldn't even hear his name before and now he's given him the keys to our house? "I wanted to ask you this, how did you convince my dad to accept you at all?"

"That was easy, I just told him the truth that I would die without his daughter and I almost did." He grins.

"So my wifey..." He pulls me by my hand and I land up on his lap.

"There's still a month for that." I pinch his nose.

He pouts. "Okay so my soon to be wife then." He plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"By the way I was looking around your room" his gaze stops at the end of the bed, at my soft toys.

"Oh! this is Mr. Hulala. You bought me this in Hawaii remember?" I show him excitedly. Mr. Hulala is a yellow monkey. It reminds me of my Mr. Monkey so whenever I miss my Mr. Monster I sleep hugging Mr. Hulala.

"I did?"

"Yeah but I had to nag you the entire day for this."

"So you even named this thing?" He makes a face.

"I named every one of them. Let me introduce you guys. This is Mr. Hulala, Miss Pink..."

"Pink." He laughs. "You really love 'pink' don't you?"

"Not again! Stop laughing!" I hit him. "I named her Pink because she's pink in color." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Okay, I was just teasing you. Don't get mad at me. Let's continue? Who is this?" He picks up a teddy bear.

"And this is Mimi, Toto..." I continue excitedly.

"Okay that's enough." He makes a face.

"Hey you were the one interested." I pout.

"You're with me and you talk about them so excitedly? I'm glad you didn't bring them in our room. Wait, I hope you don't bring them at all." He narrows his eyes at me.

"You're sulking over them? Seriously?" I blink at him.

"I couldn't bring them because last time, you barely used to tolerate me in your room. I already knew I'll have to share my room with a monster so I thought they'll be safe here. And I still want them safe because my would be husband is very jealous and over-over-over possessive so I think it'll be best to leave them here." I say trying my best not to laugh.

"Why are they even here?" He picks Mr. Hulala and glares at him.

"Oh please! He's my favorite, you were the one who gave it to me. And Mr. Hulala reminds me of you. Mr. Monkey." I snatch my hulala from his hands and hug him to my chest protectively. "And don't you dare touch any of them."

"Even though I am the one who gave this to you. I don't like him." He picks Mr. Hulala from my arms and toss it aside.

"Hey!" I protest.

"You have the real thing right in front of you and you want Mr. Hulala?" He pouts sulkily.

"Of course not. Mr. Hulala maybe my favorite but you're always my number one." I wrap my arms around him and give a small peck on his lips. He pulls me close and deepens the kiss.