Chapter Two

Usually when I wake up in the mornings, I get up early so I can take a jog, and that is exactly what I was about to do. It's about 4:30, so I put on my running gear, which consists of black Under Armor shorts, a white sports bra, and my black Nike shoes.

Walking outside was wonderful. I have always liked the nice fresh air you get right in the morning.

Since I don't know this neighborhood that well, I decide just to go around the block and get a good look at the place.

For one, this block is fucking huge! For two, the houses are down right gorgeous. I can't believe we actually leave somewhere as beautiful as this. Let's just hope the school is as good as the neighborhood.

I finally returned home, and noticed that there where a few cars parked outside our house, but there's no lights on in my house, just our next door neighbors.

Once getting into the house, I quickly get a bottle water and run up the stairs to hop in my shower.

After my shower, I walked out into my bedroom in just a towel. A very small towel. What a mistake that was, because over by Grayson's window, I had an audience. The two other guys in Grayson's room had started to wolf whistle, and Grayson just stood there smirking.

Stupidly, I had not yet put up a curtain for my window, so I was shielded only by the small towel.

Rushing to get out of their sight, I walked into my walk in closet, thanking God that I have a walk in closet.

Choosing my outfit for the first day of school was going to be hard. So I decided just to put on a pair of black skinny jeans, that had a few holes on the legs, with a simple grey tank top.

Simple but yet so sexy

Simple but yet so sexy. Since I was done getting ready, I decided I would leave earlier just so I can see if I can find a Starbucks.

Walking down the steps, I found dad sitting and watching the news. "Hey dad, do you know when I'll be getting my car or bike?"

He looked up, and replied, "Oh, yeah. They came this morning. They are out in the garage," he said.

I walked up to him, and gave him a kiss on the head. We always do that, give a kiss on the head. It was something my mom would always do, so we got used to doing it.

"Have a good day at school. Don't get in trouble!" He said, not looking up from the tv.

Stopping in the garage, I was pondering on what to ride to school. My car, which is a black Audi R8, or my black Suzuki GSXR 750. I decided to go with my Audi.

It took me 15 minutes just to find a Starbucks. Fifteen minutes. And school starts in twenty.

I walked all the way to the door, only to find a few people in line. An older man, maybe early thirties. Then there was a girl that looked like she was in college.