Chapter 2: Alpha and Luna

I sat in the living room, carelessly looking outside the window. Trying my best to figure out why was I the only one who felt being watched. I shook my head and leaned my chin against the pillow. 

I was already ready for the dinner that everyone was taking me too, but i still had time, considering the fact that it was just 6:30. I groaned and stretched. Relieving the ache from my ribs, I started rubbing it. But the more that I rubbed it, the more that it started hurting. Well more like a stabbing feeling. 

My face contorted to pain. I bit my lip as it started getting harder to breath. I shook my head and continued clutching my chest. But I soon began to see black dots in my vision, I knew that this is serious, I tried my best to call out for help, since I knew that Liam and Jackson was close by and that they can hear what I am doing.

But I couldn't make a sound, it was like someone was constricting my vocal cords. I started panicng, which I shouldn't do since I ended u welcoming the freaking darkness.

-----------

"Tina" A soft voice whispered. I looked around but couldn't see anything.. just darkness was around me.

"Tina" It said once again. This voice was familiar though. I knew this voice somewhere. But my mind was completely fooged. I couldn't think properly.

I continued to spin around, trying to find a light source, but I kept seeing only darkness. I fell to the floor and started panicing. I clutched my chest, and tried to regulate my breathing but it all seemed to make it worse.

I closed my eyes for 4 minutes, and when I opened them up, I saw a tiny light in the distance. I smiled and stood up, rnning towards the light, that was getting larger and larger.

As i reached the light............

My eyes fluttered open, and i was laying on the bed, wearing my black lace night gown. I groaned and shifted my eyes towards the digital clock that was beside the bed.

4:00am..

I tried lifting up my right arm, but something kept it down. I turned my head and saw that I was hooked up to the IV once again, but instead of fluids flowing through the tube to my body, there was also a blood bag.... I was getting a tranfusion... What the heck happened to me last night?

I groaned quietly, and looked around the room to see that no one was inside with me.. they were probably sleeping. But I started hearing mumbling outside my closed door. It sounded like Jared's voice talking.. well more like whispering to I believe the crew. 

I could only make out certain words. "wait... going....see.....wake...." 

The door opened quietly, and the living room light hitting the far corner of the room, avoiding my face and the bed. I heard soft footsteps walking in.. it was totally Jared. Even though he looks completely intimidating, he was a teddy bear.. a big one at that.

"Chrissy? Are you awake?" he whispered. I groaned in his reply and that got everyone rushing inside the room, all pushing it each other get a look at me.

Lexi rushed and grabbed me into a hug, I wrapped my arms slowly around her shoulders, resting my chin against her shoulder blade. She pulled back and everyone backed up one step... ONLY one step.

Miranda grasped my hand with one hand, while the other was carressing my hair. I could see that everyone had deep bags underneath their eyes. My eyes widened. "W-why do you guys have.." I pointed at their black bags. 

Jason chuckled along with everybody. " We couldn't sleep because.. we were scared that you were going to end up.. you know.. dead" he whispered. Dead? But I fainted for just one night.. right? I mean how long was I asleep for them to think that I was about to take my final breath?