Chapter 13: Unconditionally

-Christina-

Well to say the least, it was a very exciting day yesterday. I still didn't know what was going on, as they were keeping it secretly very well. 

I could still sometimes feel their eyes on my back. Watching my every move. But for what reason? I knew that it wasn't really about my sickness, it has to be something else.

I continued rolling around my bed, trying to find a comfortable position but still couldm't find one. Sighing in annoyance, I hopped out and slipped on my robe and of course my furry slippers.

Opening my bedroom door open, I wandered out of the hallway and decided to go straight to Jason's room. Opening the door to his room and slipping in carefully and quietly, my gaze widened at the sight.

His room looked really beautfiul as the moonlight hit the right parts in the room. Yes, I have been to his room a couple of times, but never was here at night. He would usually be the one to sleep next to me in my room.

I carefully walked in and saw his figure under the thin sheets. He began to slightly stir, as I would have expected, seeing as he must've scented me. 

 "Chrissie?" he asked groggily. I could hear a scent of sleepiness coming out of his words. 

I smiled a bit and replied. "Yes. It's me.. I couldn't sleep..." I said. He lifted his head and looked at me. He smiled rookedly and waved his arms for me to come forward to his side. 

I did as he asked me to and climbed in after as I slipped off my robe and slippers. 

Tucking my feet in first and snuggled closer to his body heat. I felt Jason move close to me as well, and the heavy weight casted on my waist signalling that he was hugging me. 

I pushed my head under his neck and closed me eyes. As I did that, I felt him move his head snuggling closer to me. 

"Go to sleep babe.." He murmured. I nodded lightly and allowed the darkness to overcome my senses. 

------------------------------------

-Jason-

I usually wake up by myself. Or sometimes in Christina's room. But when I woke up, I was granted a present. A very fine present at that. 

Christina was in my arms, sleeping like an angel. 

God her scent is driving me insane, I thought to myself over and over again as I leaned closer to her and inhaled her scent. 

Even though we weren't mates, I knew for a fact that her scent was a drug to me. I wished though the moon goddess was kind enought to have granted me her as a mate instead of matching innocent Christina to the jack ass of a mate/alpha Jake.

My wolf and I growled at the thought of seeing them together. It made my stomach upset. Yes, my wolf was also attached to Christina.

He was in love with her, and even with the thought of finding our mate, he would always whine at the image of us leaving behind Christina and never paying her attention again.  

I continued my thoughts about everything in the whole world, that I didnt notice Christina staring at me. 

I moved and turned my gaze to her, and smiled after a while. "Good morning.." I said huskily. She blushed and smiled at me. 

"Good morning. " She murmured back, sitting up after a while. We both sat up and just watched each other.

She smiled at me and then rabbed her rode, slipping it back on before fully standing. "I'm going back to my room to get cleaned up.. see you downstairs.." She said, scruffying off before I could reply.