Chapter 3: The Video!

Oh my lord! How did this happen?

Alia showed me a video of what happen between me and that Jerk of a guy. It was on the website!, Which means more than 30000 have seen this.

I scroll down to see the caption and comments that were tweeted about me and it said

'Look at this girl, standing up to AIDEN PARKER, the Aiden Parker... I guess all girls are with me when I say this but WELL DONE whoever you are' 

Wow I guess this person has no clue on who I am, and they already like me.

I scrolled over to the comments and most of them were positive, negative, praying for me...

'LOOL well done!'

'Doesn't she look like Jake's sister? @HajidPlk'

'Fuck, she's Jake Jackson's little sister'

'Ugh slut!'

'Why the fuck is she talking to Aiden?'

'God bless her'

'Good luck with the consequences'

'@AidenP bro you got told!'

'I love this girl already'

'Yo, your sister is roasting my bro, LOL @JakeJcks'

'@JakeJcks you sister has taken after you'

'We will miss you'

'Look at this @AceR @AidenP @AaronKB @ReeceC @ZachK @AlexStr Aiden mate you just got told!'

'What is her Instagram or Snapchat?'

So his name is Aiden Parker... Wow good looks, good name but messed up personality...
My eyes started hurting after a few comments, now what I was wondering was that what is so special in Aiden Parker and most of all, as far as I recall it was just me and him when this happen, If I didn't take a video? And I'm certain he wouldn't even know about it either since he got insulted a lot. Then who did?

Whoever has posted this, that person? I need to find that person!

By the time the video ended, which was posted like 5 minutes ago I got to mu station where I was only left with Mia, Tessa and Alia. Everyone started laughing and as soon as we got out of the stations, everyone looked at me and smiled. I smiled back still wondering what was so special in him!

"Well done Ames, but what I don't get is that why has the video gone viral and people going coo coo over Ames shouting at that Aiden guy?" Mia says in astonishment while still being confused.

"Yeah I was wondering, what so special about him?" I say back looking at Alia and Tessa for answers.

They look at us, as they mouth flew open.

"Are you telling us you don't know who that is?" Tessa asks, pointing at her phone.

Me and Mia look at each other and shake our heads.

"Why?" we ask in unison.

"They are the biggest bad boys of the school, popularity and girls came to them on the first day because of their brothers, and Aiden" Alia says taking a small pause.

"And Aiden, is not someone you want to mess with, he's a lot of people's nightmares while being many girls dreams" she says zoning off.

"Uh Alia..." Mia says waving her hand in front of Alia's face to get back to reality.