Chapter 15: Plan Executed

THUD!

What the hell?

I wake up from my peaceful sleep from a loud sound coming from downstairs. I check the time to see its 6:00am.

Another sound comes and its sounds like it's on its way upstairs.

Everyone's asleep at this time so who is downstairs?

I slowly unwrap myself from my soft blanket and make my way towards the door. As I open it as slow as possible, and peek my head from left to right to check who it is.

Before I knew it, I feel a hand pushing me by my mouth into my room, my eyes shut through fear and I hear the door shut.

I open my eyes to see who it is and it's some girl wearing black clothes.
Black tank top, with black sweats, black hoodie and a black muffler covering her face.

I close my eyes and rub them hard since it's all blurry and while I do that, the girl takes her muffler off and bends down.

"Why are you still asleep?" She asks rhetorically.

Why am I not surprised?

"It's 6 in the morning, what did you expect? Having a picnic?" I said yawning.

"I did tell you, I will come" Mia says.

I crawl across the floor over to my bed to check my phone. She texted me 10 minutes before she practically broke into my house.

"Yeah 10 minutes ago, a little bit of a notice would've been great" I say sarcastically throwing my phone back on the bed and getting up from the floor.

I drag my feet across the room and make my way to the bathroom with my clothes and toiletries and open the door handle.

Just before going in I stop and look at Mia who's laying down on my bed while I stand looking confused.

"One question.... How did you come in?" I asked her.

"I have my ways" she says glancing up from her phone.

I look at her giving her a 'now the truth' look which she obviously got.

"I got the key from Jake, keeping it under the carpet isn't such a good idea" she says.

I roll my eyes and nod and proceed my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you even know where we are?" Mia asks me.

We are standing in a dark alley way with the smell of weed, cocaine, last night's pizza and a dead bird.

"That's the address Alia sent me" I say going in my phone to make sure of the address.

"Yeah, look" I say finding the message and handing it over to Mia.

"Amy?" she says glaring at me.

"That's my name" I say slowly.

"This says knights bridge road" She says showing me my phone.

"I know, we're in Knights..." I say looking for the sign, I stop and take a good look at the sign and slap my palm on my face.

"Sea road..." I say re- reading it again.

"You don't say" She nods at me sarcastically.

"Hey, everyone makes mistakes" I say looking at her.

She looks at me and then tries to look around to see the way out.

"Everybody has those days" I sing continuing.