postface

You know that end signals a new beginning, right?

This book is dedicated to you if you've stuck with Omer and Fariya until the end, if you've felt pain but got out of it stronger than ever, if you believe in happiness, if you believe in the goodness of people.

The Glory of the Midnight Sun has come to an end and we've said our final goodbyes to Omer and Fariya. Let me say that this journey was the one I'll never forget. Every vote, comment, message, sharing-they left me overwhelmed. It was impossible to answer all of them but trust me, nothing makes me more happy than seeing all of them.

When I first started it, I didn't even think that I'll finish it but I did, and that too with a tremendous response from all of you. For that, I'll forever be grateful. You made Omer and Fariya a lot more special than they actually were. For that, they owe you a lot.

Reaching 10th in Spiritual is no fun!

And about the new book, I do have a plot in mind but I haven't started writing anything yet. It's different from Glory, the characters are darker but I'm sure you'll love it. I have so much planned for you guys. But sadly, it will take months before the updates will begin to come. So until then, this is a goodbye.

I love every single one of you, be it a frequent commenter or a silent reader. You guys made Glory what it it is today. Thank you!

We'll meet in another book. Insha'Allah.

Till next time,
Salam!