Chapt. 15) Restrictions

~Abel's POV~
(Short Chapter)
__________________________
Being on bed rest sucks. It's been almost 3 days. All I can think about is the task I have to do for the Moon Goddess. Elena is keeping me prisoner in this bedroom and it's terrible.

She literally guards the door everyday. Of course I could easily move her and lock her into a closet but she would make my life a living hell. I don't want to push that upon me.

"Elena can I at least go get my laptop from my office?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry lover boy that doesn't work on me." She said patting my shoulder.

"I'll just mindlink Toni to get your laptop and bring it here." She said as her eyes fogged over.

They seemed to be having a full conversation because her eyes were fogged for a good 2 minutes.

I took this as my chance to escape. I bolted to the door and slipped out of the room running as fast as I could.

I ran to my office and locked the door behind me.

"Abel!" I heard Elena's growl from our bedroom.

She'll find me eventually by my scent but I give it maybe 30 seconds.

As I timed 30 seconds on the clock I heard the loudest bang against my door.

"Abel open the fucking door." She yelled with annoyance.

"Never. I'm going to finish my pack work." I said with a smirk and laughed.

"I'll let you do pack work if you at least take the medicine the doctor prescribed for you." She said.

"What's it for?" I asked.

"It's for the headaches, she said they'll stay away." Elena said.

"You promise?" I asked.

"Yes, I promise." She said while sighing. "Now let me in you fucker."

"Fine." I said while opening the door.

When I opened it I noticed Elena wasn't there anymore. As I turned around to walk away I heard running.

I turned towards the door and was tackled instantly by my laughing mate.

Her laugh was so angelic. It made me so happy.

She was holding me down firmly but sadly for her I was stronger so I flipped us over. She was now on the floor and I was on top.

"Abel this isn't fair!" She whined.

I smiled down at her. "Life isn't fair my love."

She sighed and grabbed the pill that was in her pocket.

"Here take this. You only need one." She said popping the pill into my mouth and handing me a water bottle.

I took a drink of the water and swallowed the pill.

I got off of her and sat at my desk. She followed and sat on my lap.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For taking the pill silly!" She laughed and slapped my arm.

"Why aren't I supposed to take them?" I asked looking at her.

Then it dawned on me.

"Elena what did you give me?" I asked yawning.

She just laughed and jumped out of my lap.

I yawned again.

Fuck, she gave me sleeping pills. I should've known or read the pill bottle.

All I could think about was the task I was given to do and Elena always being in the way of my planning.

"Elena when I wake up you are in so much trouble." I said yawning and closing my eyes.

Before I let the dark consume me I heard her laugh and say "I'll be waiting for my punishment Alpha."