(2) Sesame street??

The week before school passed like a blur and it killed my like 'Come on!' But me a my friends catched up to some things like shopping,eating,clubbing which are really fun. Well now its back to hell hole.... I mean school -barf-

"Kids! Wake up!" My mom yelled and that cause me to fall from my bed and hit my back.

"Ow!" And try standing up but the impact sure hurts, "JAXXX!!" I yelled from my room and he barge in wearing some Elmo boxers I laughed at his boxers. How could he get a tons of girls around him when he wears those kinds of boxers? I mean in his age he needs to wear manly? Calvin Klein? Jockey? But his is totally different, Sesame street? Boi your so immature!

"You're such a baby!" I said between laughs and he just rolled his eyes

"Look this things are so comfortable!" He snapped "But whats up?" And i lifted my arm and he picked my up and brought me to my bathroom.

"Thank you Big J!" I said his nickname when we where younger and he just chuckle.

"You're welcome Little Lex!" And he poke my nose and we burst out laughing. Until we stop and he walk out of my room and went to take his shower.

After I was done with my stuff in the bathroom I went to my closet and took out an outfit ⬆️ and I put some quite make up and I took my backpack and phone, and ran downstairs where I see my mom dancing Ballroom with my dad, I stopped walking and saw Jax mouth opened standing still and I closed his mouth.

"Close it or you'll catch flies" He woke up from his trance and rolled his eyes. And I continue walking downstairs, check the time "Jax! We only have 20 minutes before we're late!" I shouted and grab 2 granola bars and Jax's car keys "Lets go!" As i throw the Car keys at him and ran to the living room "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yelled and ran out to the car. And we're off to school.

❀❀❀

"Look at this! We're late for the first day!" As i yelled at him and he chuckle.

Do you wanna know what happen that made us late? Well my idiot brother went to stop for a starbucks with a long line. "Why did you need to stop at starbucks again?" I asked him while his parking our car.

"A. Im hungry B. You rush me and C. Im craving for a frappe get it?" I rolled my eyes and I got out of the car and so did he "Wait up!" He yelled but I continue walking.

I reached to the hallway and few students still walking around I went to my locker seeing my friends talking and laughing.

"Hey!" As I approach them

"Heya!" Fiona says

"Hi!" Zach and Allyson said in unison well cause their Twins

"Hey!" Maddie,Becca and Chloe said in unison as well.

"Any plans for this friday?" Fiona ask while I'm taking out my stuff that I need.

"Fiona its still monday!" And we all laugh and the bell rang.

"What class do you have?" Zach looking at us.

Math!

Gym!

Free period!

History!

English!

Math!

"Chemistry" they all nodded and went separate ways.

As I reach the classroom students filled the room and I saw the teacher is not there yet so I'm not late! I check for a seat and I saw its on the back so I walk to it and sat down, took my phone out and waited for the teacher. Few minutes later the teacher walked in.

"Welcome back to school class so today we'll be doing a roll call!" The teacher started calling our names and I heard mine "Alexa Colton?" He ask and I raise my hand and next he called "Ryder Matthews?" Everyone look around and no one raised there hand. "I repeat Ryder Matthews?"

And someone walked in and damn he looks good Wait what? The teacher looked at him "Ryder Matthews?" And he nod in response, and he remove his raybans "Well Mr. Matthews you're late!".

He looks familiar? I know I saw him before? I kept thinking if I saw him before or not until I heard my name being called

"Ms.Colton?!" The teacher called and I raise my hand "You sit beside her" he said pointing at me. And Ryder look at me He's the one that closed the curtains and the one that wink at you! I looked at him and check his features damn! He really look good!

He walk up to me and winked at me what the hell is with the winks? "Is this seat taken?" He asked, I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Are you stupid?" I snap at him and he just smirk and sat down beside me. And the teacher continued talking about classes.

"Hey!" He whispered and I rolled my eyes "Ryder Matthews" he held out his hand infront of me, I crossed my arms and look at him.

"I heard!" I replied with sarcasm.

Ryder's POV

"Ryder! Sweetie! Wake up!" Mom said walking in my room. I streched and sat up "Get up! You don't want to be late in your first day right?" She said as taking my dirty clothes.

I got up and went to take a shower. After taking a shower I went to my closet and took black V-neck shirt,black pants, converse and my leather Jacket. Typical bad boy look! First impression for everyone? I walk downstairs seeing my little sister playing our dog Chica. I went up to her

"Hey little Chica?" I said as I kiss her cheek

"Rydie!" She replied, I chuckle and went to the kitchen seeing my mom cooking breakfast and after she placed it infront of me

After I ate I put my plate in the washer and took my car keys. "I'm going now! I'll see you later!" As I yelled walking out of the house and went to my car. I reached school and the bell rang exactly on time I smiled at myself and got out of my car then went to my locker, I took out my schedule and saw I have chemistry first.

I walk to my first period and heard my name being called I walk in and he said that i'll be sitting next to the girl at the back. Man! She's hot. I walk to the seat.

"Is this seat taken? I asked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you stupid?" I chuckle and sat down. And she continue to listen to the teacher about school shit!

"Hey!" I whisper and she ignore me "Ryder Matthews" as I held out my hand for her to shake. And she crossed her arms and look at me.

"I heard!" She said in a sarcastic tone.

I wish I could get to know her better but how?