Dare For Branch

Uni: Hey guys! So I know that some of you offered dares on the last chapter, but I was scrolling through all the comments and I saw one by KiraBear8, and it looked funny so.....yeah!

Branch: *raises an eyebrow* What dare?

Uni: She dared you to go back and high five the cloud guy!

Branch: What? No!

Poppy: Branch! You're happy now!

Branch: I still won't high five him! I only did the last one to push him off the mushroom stage.

Poppy: Please!?

Branch: No.

Poppy: I'll kiss you if you do, *gives flirty look*

Branch: *sighs* Fine. But where are we going to find Cloud Guy?

Uni: He's on my Librarian Wannabe club! The next meeting is tomorrow so you two can come!

Branch: Librarian Wannabe?

Poppy: We will be there! Right Branchie?

Branch: Right.

Poppy: *kisses Branch for a minute before skipping away*

* Librarian Wannabe Club*

Uni: Hello folks! Today's lesson, learning to let people read gut-wrenching books. That's for you Dew! And, we have some new recruits, Poppy and Branch!

Branch & Poppy; *walks into the room, saying hi then sit next to Cloud Guy*

Cloud Guy: Hey! Aren't you Mr. Grumpy Grumps from the tunnels?

Poppy: Yup! That's him, but he's happy now!

Cloud Guy: That's awesome! *holds up hand* High five?

Branch: *reluctantly high fives him*

Cloud Guy: Oh my troll! *gasps* You accepted my high five! We. Could. Be. Best. Friends! *continues to gasp and talk animatedly*

Branch: *whispers to Poppy* This is why I didn't want to high five him!

Poppy: *whispers back* Just slowly walk away.

Branch & Poppy: *walks backwards a few steps then run anothed way*

Uni: Aw man! They didn't like my speech did they. Well, we'll get new recruits soon. Peppy was telling me he was interested. Poppy will choose dare, I picked for her since she rudely ran. Have a nice day/night!! Bye!!!!!